Politics
Business
Thanks 😊
tyson69
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I know that Geography may be kind of hard as there is a lot to study, but Business is sooo easy, it is just logic. (got an A in As and IGCSE). The others no idea but they are probably easy.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Jozanic
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Out of the 4 you have, Geography seems to be the hardest.
Dysf(x)al
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by july13)
Hey I was wondering if the following a Levels are hard:
Geography
Media
Politics
Business
Thanks 😊
There are no "hard" or "easy" A-levels. I'm not an essay person, so I'd find some of these subjects relatively difficult. On the other hand, people always tell me that Maths is hard but I find it easy. Think about what you're good at at school and what you enjoy.
icequeenTM
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Every A level is hard. Period.
Prepare for the biggest ride of your life.
july13
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Ok thanks guys i thought politics would be the hardest but it seems geography is 👍🏽
july13
Rep:
?
Thanks I agree 😂
FatimaBouraoui
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
DON'T DO FOUR!!!!!!!
I only just started year 12 and I'm doing 4. trust me when I say it's hard. I feel like whenever my friends have a free period, I have classes...
Maker
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
yes
july13
Rep:
?
Yeh we have to choose three so I was hoping that by indentifying the hard one I could cut that one out thanks all the same and a levels are really hard and a big jump from GCSEs x 👍🏽😊👍🏽
Jozanic
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by july13)
Yeh we have to choose three so I was hoping that by indentifying the hard one I could cut that one out thanks all the same and a levels are really hard and a big jump from GCSEs x 👍🏽😊👍🏽
You'll need to have a slight idea of what university you want to go to as well. Normally, universities like LSE, UCL etc. (and depending on the university course) will prefer you to have 'traditional'/preferred subjects i.e. Maths, Geo, Politics, English, Chem, Phys, Bio blah blah blah. Subjects like Business and Media are considered non-preferred subjects.

So I would recommend doing both Geography, Politics and Media or Business rather than ruling out one of Geography and Politics. Yes A-Levels are indeed hard, but if you put the work in you can definitely get the grade you want. But I'm basing this on the idea that you may be aiming for top universities like the ones I mentioned.

But good luck with your choices, think about where you want to be in 2 years time and don't live to regret your decision!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Lincoln
    Mini Open Day at the Brayford Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Dec '18
  • University of East Anglia
    UEA Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 4 Jan '19
  • Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 9 Jan '19

Do you have any savings?