Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Sixth form, Sleep deprivation and Vet Med!! watch

ReputationRep:
    WELCOME TO MY
    GROW YOUR GRADES:
    JOURNEY TO VET MED!!!!

THE TITLE SAYS IT ALL- THIS IS MY JOURNEY THROUGH
    6TH FORM, WITH THE HOPE OF APPLYING TO UNI THIS TIME
    NEXT YEAR TO STUDY VETERINARY MEDICINE!!

Hello everyone!!!
    I am quite looking forward to starting this
    grow your grades thread- I hope it will keep me motivated to work hard so I have a good chance of getting the grades I need for university!!

Ever since I was little I have wanted to become a vet- it is frankly the only career I would ever imagine myself doing!! I have a strong passion for animals and I am determined to work hard enough to make my goal a reality! I've just started year 12 and the difficulty of A levels is really starting to kick in! I hope that this thread may prove useful for other potential future Vets as well as keeping me on track with my studies!

MY A LEVEL OPTIONS:
    BIOLOGYCHEMISTRYHISTORY

MY GCSE RESULTS:
    Spoiler:
    Show

English Language: 8
    English Literature: 8
    Maths: 7
    Biology: A
    Chemistry: A
    Physics: A
    History: A*
    Geography: A*
    RE: A

If all goes to plan, I will be posting at least once a week and sharing any progress that I have made since my last update! (Or any failures!). I will also try to show my revision techniques and the notes I have made incase anyone will find them useful!

~CupOfCaramel:danceboy::danceboy::badger::badger:
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    (Original post by CupOfCaramel)
    WELCOME TO MY
    GROW YOUR GRADES:
    JOURNEY TO VET MED!!!!

THE TITLE SAYS IT ALL- THIS IS MY JOURNEY THROUGH
    6TH FORM, WITH THE HOPE OF APPLYING TO UNI THIS TIME
    NEXT YEAR TO STUDY VETERINARY MEDICINE!!

Hello everyone!!!
    I am quite looking forward to starting this
    grow your grades thread- I hope it will keep me motivated to work hard so I have a good chance of getting the grades I need for university!!

Ever since I was little I have wanted to become a vet- it is frankly the only career I would ever imagine myself doing!! I have a strong passion for animals and I am determined to work hard enough to make my goal a reality! I've just started year 12 and the difficulty of A levels is really starting to kick in! I hope that this thread may prove useful for other potential future Vets as well as keeping me on track with my studies!

MY A LEVEL OPTIONS:
    BIOLOGYCHEMISTRYHISTORY

MY GCSE RESULTS:
    Spoiler:
    Show

English Language: 8
    English Literature: 8
    Maths: 7
    Biology: A
    Chemistry: A
    Physics: A
    History: A*
    Geography: A*
    RE: A

If all goes to plan, I will be posting at least once a week and sharing any progress that I have made since my last update! (Or any failures!). I will also try to show my revision techniques and the notes I have made incase anyone will find them useful!

~CupOfCaramel:danceboy::danceboy::badger::badger:
    Good luck! I hope you get the grades you need! :yy: How come you want to be a vet? :bunny:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fox Corner)
    Good luck! I hope you get the grades you need! :yy: How come you want to be a vet? :bunny:
    Thank you so much!!! Well I've always had farm animals of my own so my life basically revolves around them, and I've always wanted to help them. I also love the sciences so it's a good mix for me
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Good luck , Mind checking out my blog https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=4998046
    XX

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gw07mcgheerachel)
    Good luck , Mind checking out my blog https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=4998046
    XX
    Thank you! Will do
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.