Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Sixth form, Sleep deprivation and Vet Med!! Watch

ReputationRep:
    WELCOME TO MY
    GROW YOUR GRADES:
    JOURNEY TO VET MED!!!!

THE TITLE SAYS IT ALL- THIS IS MY JOURNEY THROUGH
    6TH FORM, WITH THE HOPE OF APPLYING TO UNI THIS TIME
    NEXT YEAR TO STUDY VETERINARY MEDICINE!!

Hello everyone!!!
    I am quite looking forward to starting this
    grow your grades thread- I hope it will keep me motivated to work hard so I have a good chance of getting the grades I need for university!!

Ever since I was little I have wanted to become a vet- it is frankly the only career I would ever imagine myself doing!! I have a strong passion for animals and I am determined to work hard enough to make my goal a reality! I've just started year 12 and the difficulty of A levels is really starting to kick in! I hope that this thread may prove useful for other potential future Vets as well as keeping me on track with my studies!

MY A LEVEL OPTIONS:
    BIOLOGYCHEMISTRYHISTORY

MY GCSE RESULTS:
    Spoiler:
    Show

English Language: 8
    English Literature: 8
    Maths: 7
    Biology: A
    Chemistry: A
    Physics: A
    History: A*
    Geography: A*
    RE: A

If all goes to plan, I will be posting at least once a week and sharing any progress that I have made since my last update! (Or any failures!). I will also try to show my revision techniques and the notes I have made incase anyone will find them useful!

~CupOfCaramel:danceboy::danceboy::badger::badger:
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CupOfCaramel)
    WELCOME TO MY
    GROW YOUR GRADES:
    JOURNEY TO VET MED!!!!

THE TITLE SAYS IT ALL- THIS IS MY JOURNEY THROUGH
    6TH FORM, WITH THE HOPE OF APPLYING TO UNI THIS TIME
    NEXT YEAR TO STUDY VETERINARY MEDICINE!!

Hello everyone!!!
    I am quite looking forward to starting this
    grow your grades thread- I hope it will keep me motivated to work hard so I have a good chance of getting the grades I need for university!!

Ever since I was little I have wanted to become a vet- it is frankly the only career I would ever imagine myself doing!! I have a strong passion for animals and I am determined to work hard enough to make my goal a reality! I've just started year 12 and the difficulty of A levels is really starting to kick in! I hope that this thread may prove useful for other potential future Vets as well as keeping me on track with my studies!

MY A LEVEL OPTIONS:
    BIOLOGYCHEMISTRYHISTORY

MY GCSE RESULTS:
    Spoiler:
    Show

English Language: 8
    English Literature: 8
    Maths: 7
    Biology: A
    Chemistry: A
    Physics: A
    History: A*
    Geography: A*
    RE: A

If all goes to plan, I will be posting at least once a week and sharing any progress that I have made since my last update! (Or any failures!). I will also try to show my revision techniques and the notes I have made incase anyone will find them useful!

~CupOfCaramel:danceboy::danceboy::badger::badger:
    Good luck! I hope you get the grades you need! :yy: How come you want to be a vet? :bunny:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fox Corner)
    Good luck! I hope you get the grades you need! :yy: How come you want to be a vet? :bunny:
    Thank you so much!!! Well I've always had farm animals of my own so my life basically revolves around them, and I've always wanted to help them. I also love the sciences so it's a good mix for me
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Good luck , Mind checking out my blog https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=4998046
    XX

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gw07mcgheerachel)
    Good luck , Mind checking out my blog https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=4998046
    XX
    Thank you! Will do
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.