Which A Level Would Be Best to Self Study In Less Than A Year

Watch
CornOnTheCog
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
I'm interested in self studying a whole A level before exam periods this summer.

Right now I'm doing
Maths
F Maths
Physics
Business

AF Maths AS
Computing AS

This year. Am interested in all things, despite it looking like an obvious bias
Should I do the full AFM? Economics in a year? Gov Pol? Which exam board?

Only problem with big essay subjects is that itll be hard for me to get feedback.

Predicted A*A*A*Aa and the COmputing I have no predicted, but probably A. I am capable under workload and difficult concepts basically.

Thanks everyone!
username1128255
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
maths would be easy to self study as there are plenty of textbook and online resources available to self-teach. It will also be easier to ask help from teachers as they are not essay type subjects where you need to know how to structure your answers.
username3046368
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
What are you intending to study at university?
omarathon
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by NeverGrowUp)
maths would be easy to self study as there are plenty of textbook and online resources available to self-teach. It will also be easier to ask help from teachers as they are not essay type subjects where you need to know how to structure your answers.
I agree with this. Textbooks, past papers and various YouTube videos on A-Level Maths make it an ideal subject to self-teach.
CornOnTheCog
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
I am interested in studying either pure maths or doing MORSE at Warwick (I got an offer today!). I already do Maths and furthermaths, the only modules left to teach are M345.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (76)
63.33%
I don't have everything I need (44)
36.67%

Watched Threads