Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi, i can see my posts for MLA Band 2/3. I have an interview for a b4 associate practitioner role in microbiology lab. I am just wondering as if anyone here had an interview for this post before, and if so, what type of questions were asked. Any help would be much appreciated.
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    (Original post by dgr8888)
    Hi, i can see my posts for MLA Band 2/3. I have an interview for a b4 associate practitioner role in microbiology lab. I am just wondering as if anyone here had an interview for this post before, and if so, what type of questions were asked. Any help would be much appreciated.
    TraineeBMS is this something you may be able to help with at all?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Questions will be around quality control, confidentiality and health and safety mainly. Depending on the role there may be more job specific questions which I'd be unable to aid in but it's unlikely as it's a Band 4. Technical questions should only really appear in Band 5 and above although if they know who they want already they may include them.

FYI, standard MLA is Band 2 and both 3 and 4 are AP's.

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

Quick links:

Unanswered Health and Emergency services Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.