Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

I'm 16 and I have been trying to mastrubate since 2-3 years and it always ends the same. Everytime I lose my libido during masturbation. I'm getting more and more turned on and suddenly I cross my legs and it disappears (after 1-3 minutes on even less).
    It may looks like orgasm but it s surely not.
    I know exactly when i have to stop to not lose my libido but any form of breake doesnt help too much and that one moment when everything disappears is always the same and i have never went further than that (oh god i hope you understand what i said).
    After all im still doing this just because its nice feeling. But i know it can be even more wonderful experience and its soo frustrating for me. I dont know, maybe somebody have/had similar problem to me and want to give some advice? Or you can just say what you think about it, what its looks like to you or something.

See a doctor.
Have you ever experienced racism/sexism at uni?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.