The Student Room Group

Dying

Hi. I'm in sixth form and its my first year here. I am actually forced to take A Levels because I have no where else to go. I take chem,phy&IT. I enjoy chem but not phy and IT.

I hated going to school..i hate sixth form. Im depressed here. I dont have a lot of friends and everytime im in school, im just waiting to go back. I cry in school because its too much for me. Seriously, whats the point of being in sixth form if you're not happy and not even doing well here. For my first exam, i have 2U's and 1D.

Being here is like being in hell. 😭 i told my parents i want to quit school but my dad dont allow me.

I hate here. Idk what to so.
Reply 1
Have you tried looking into college instead? I did my first year of sixth form and hated it, came out with 2 Us and an E then I decided to college to do something I enjoy and now I'm getting straight distinctions. College is more laid back tbh and with such a large range of courses there is bound to be something you enjoy. sixth form tends to stress students out who aren't good at coping with exams and tests, if you prefer working on assignments at your own pace then I'd look into going to college.
So what happened? Are you still at sixth form?

Latest

Trending

Trending