The Student Room Group

Revsion Purposes.

Hello, I have recently enrolled onto a BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma in Civil Engineering, and i am wondering whether anyone can help me find out whether there are any textbooks or revision websites which are specifically for this course or subject; every time i search i find all other types of engineering but Civil.
Any help will be much appreciated,
Many Thanks
Original post by michaeljanson3
Hello, I have recently enrolled onto a BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma in Civil Engineering, and i am wondering whether anyone can help me find out whether there are any textbooks or revision websites which are specifically for this course or subject; every time i search i find all other types of engineering but Civil.
Any help will be much appreciated,
Many Thanks

Heya :smile: I'll move this over to the BTEC forum for you, but I wouldn't rule things out just because they're for other types of engineering. If you know what units you're doing (ask your teachers) it's likely some will be the same and that there'll be bits of crossover with A level maths/physics too if it's something specific you're struggling with. A quick google has brought this up and general engineering ones but yeah, asking your teachers is your best bet. Good luck :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending