Where would you like to visit? Watch

Knightoflogic
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
it could be any country, city or attraction in the world. where/what would you most like to see in the world?
Changing Skies
  • TSR Support Team
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I really want to visit Australia one day, and then places with a lot of history like Egypt, Pompeii, Rome etc.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Knightoflogic
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by Changing Skies)
I really want to visit Australia one day, and then places with a lot of history like Egypt, Pompeii, Rome etc.
definitely Australia for me, the amazon and Everest too.
ebonyahh
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
japan i want to go everywhere in japan
Rum Ham
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
New Zealand :love:
FantasticMsFox
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Firstly, Mecca/Makkah and Medina for pilgrimage (Hajj). Couldn't go this year because I'm looking after a family member. That's going to be a great experience!!

After that, I want to visit the Scottish Highlands and see the natural beauty (and hopefully the Northern Lights!) and attractions. Maybe I'll have a go at a bit of Scottish Gaelic whilst I'm there.

Any future plans to visit extended family living abroad must include a trip to Mohenjo Daro! I really want to see for myself how advanced the village/city was as well as learn about the history.

After that, I hope I can visit at least one place of philosophical importance, such as Athens (Greek philosophers such as Plato and Socrates). I studied A-Level Religious Studies and still hold some interest in philosophy and ethics, especially Plato and Aristotle.

There's a few more places I want to visit in the future such as Canada, Ireland (both ROI and Northern), Wales, Iceland...that's all I remember off the top of my head.
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Who is most responsible for your success at university

Mostly me (1114)
90.2%
Mostly my university including my lecturers/tutors (121)
9.8%

Watched Threads