Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    it could be any country, city or attraction in the world. where/what would you most like to see in the world?
    • TSR Support Team
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Welcome Squad
    I really want to visit Australia one day, and then places with a lot of history like Egypt, Pompeii, Rome etc.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Changing Skies)
    I really want to visit Australia one day, and then places with a lot of history like Egypt, Pompeii, Rome etc.
    definitely Australia for me, the amazon and Everest too.

ReputationRep:
    japan i want to go everywhere in japan
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    New Zealand :love:

ReputationRep:
    Firstly, Mecca/Makkah and Medina for pilgrimage (Hajj). Couldn't go this year because I'm looking after a family member. That's going to be a great experience!!

After that, I want to visit the Scottish Highlands and see the natural beauty (and hopefully the Northern Lights!) and attractions. Maybe I'll have a go at a bit of Scottish Gaelic whilst I'm there.

Any future plans to visit extended family living abroad must include a trip to Mohenjo Daro! I really want to see for myself how advanced the village/city was as well as learn about the history.

After that, I hope I can visit at least one place of philosophical importance, such as Athens (Greek philosophers such as Plato and Socrates). I studied A-Level Religious Studies and still hold some interest in philosophy and ethics, especially Plato and Aristotle.

There's a few more places I want to visit in the future such as Canada, Ireland (both ROI and Northern), Wales, Iceland...that's all I remember off the top of my head.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.