Turn on thread page Beta

Lets grow these grades 2017/2018 watch

ReputationRep:
    Alright alright alriiiight.
    You guys can call me Avvy, I study:
    Maths, Classics and Economics.
    Last year, for AS I had to do my maths and my classics, was NOT happy with the results at ALL, as I want to do maths at uni, just my luck smh.
    Maths (C1: D, C2: B, S1: B, Overall: C)
    Classics (Paper 1: B, Paper 2: B, Overall: B)

(I'm gonna redo C1 and C2 this year )

To add onto my stress I had to have a major spinal operation over the summer before starting Year 13, I haven't been in school that much at all, but I'm gonna get Hess grades and get into Uni so help me god.

I want AAA..... PRAAAAAAAAAAAY FOR ME
    LETS GET THIS PARTY STARTEEEDDDD

ReputationRep:
    After Week Uno of half term i am bloody exhausted and my back kinda hurts but thats not unusual. Im surrounded by mince pies and im eating a sharing pack of Haribo gummy bears , without the sharing. You can say that life is going pretty great.

I've kinda struggled with studying for each subject, because all I wanna do is maths but i know thats inefficient but i love this subject so muuuchcchchhchchhchch. whew. okay.

I've almost finished my summary of economics macro year 1, and ive been summarising the iliad, making sheets of greek art and i have been doing solomon worksheets. I have to do two past papers for my teacher this week and i'm gonna try and convince my economics teacher to predict me a B because as far as I am concerned this women does not know my abilities.

Alright. It's almost 11pm. This is avvy, signing out xoxo

Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.