Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Lets grow these grades 2017/2018 Watch

ReputationRep:
    Alright alright alriiiight.
    You guys can call me Avvy, I study:
    Maths, Classics and Economics.
    Last year, for AS I had to do my maths and my classics, was NOT happy with the results at ALL, as I want to do maths at uni, just my luck smh.
    Maths (C1: D, C2: B, S1: B, Overall: C)
    Classics (Paper 1: B, Paper 2: B, Overall: B)

(I'm gonna redo C1 and C2 this year )

To add onto my stress I had to have a major spinal operation over the summer before starting Year 13, I haven't been in school that much at all, but I'm gonna get Hess grades and get into Uni so help me god.

I want AAA..... PRAAAAAAAAAAAY FOR ME
    LETS GET THIS PARTY STARTEEEDDDD

ReputationRep:
    After Week Uno of half term i am bloody exhausted and my back kinda hurts but thats not unusual. Im surrounded by mince pies and im eating a sharing pack of Haribo gummy bears , without the sharing. You can say that life is going pretty great.

I've kinda struggled with studying for each subject, because all I wanna do is maths but i know thats inefficient but i love this subject so muuuchcchchhchchhchch. whew. okay.

I've almost finished my summary of economics macro year 1, and ive been summarising the iliad, making sheets of greek art and i have been doing solomon worksheets. I have to do two past papers for my teacher this week and i'm gonna try and convince my economics teacher to predict me a B because as far as I am concerned this women does not know my abilities.

Alright. It's almost 11pm. This is avvy, signing out xoxo

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.