Helpppppp IGCSE. global citizenship

Watch
hubbabubba115
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
I'm thinking of doing IGCSE global citizenship on my own does anyone know think that this is possible and why and resource links would also be great

Thank you
furryface12
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by hubbabubba115)
I'm thinking of doing IGCSE global citizenship on my own does anyone know think that this is possible and why and resource links would also be great

Thank you
What is it about it that you think you might like? What other subjects are you doing, how much work will this take and what would be the benefits to you of having done it? Particularly think about how it might affect your other grades and if it would be worth it or not. I'll move this over to the humanities forum for you so hopefully you'll get some more specific replies, I would start with the specification here though to see what you'd be doing. Talk to your teachers too and see what they think
hubbabubba115
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
(Original post by furryface12)
What is it about it that you think you might like? What other subjects are you doing, how much work will this take and what would be the benefits to you of having done it? Particularly think about how it might affect your other grades and if it would be worth it or not. I'll move this over to the humanities forum for you so hopefully you'll get some more specific replies, I would start with the specification here though to see what you'd be doing. Talk to your teachers too and see what they think
I did 4 IGCSE subjects last year and im planning on doing 2 this year maths and global citizenship i dont think it will effect my grades too much i also dont have any teachers who specify in this subject but thank you so muchh for the reply
furryface12
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I did 4 IGCSE subjects last year and im planning on doing 2 this year maths and global citizenship i dont think it will effect my grades too much i also dont have any teachers who specify in this subject but thank you so muchh for the reply
It sounds like you should be okay then if there are any humanities teachers that know you (geography, history, politics etc) it could still be worth an ask and check that your school will be happy to enter you for it too if you haven't already. But yeah, good luck!
niha rashid
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago

Thank you
did you give your exams yet? if yes could you please let me know which book i should follow cause i was thinking of taking this subject
thanks
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (288)
55.71%
I don't have everything I need (229)
44.29%

Watched Threads