Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Couple of 10 years, first 3some. He only gets hard for 3rd woman.. Watch

ReputationRep:
    I've always wanted a 3 some. I told him il find a gurl. He joked he's only interested in me but he will watch. So I fond a girl n we exchanged pics n vids (of 3 somes) saying we will take turns for every 3 some position i told him to **** her.. He did n it got me off so much. So I'm playing n rubbing them. N I'm waiting to trade places soon cuz I want some **** too. He turns her around n keeps ****ing her. He notices me n comes to play with me. It gets soft in his hand when he is about to put it in.. He goes to bathroom. She eats me n when he gets out he sees her eating me, gets hard n grabs her again!. I didn't want to stop it. If he didn't like it or he wanted to stop and play with me he would have said something. He had fun with her.. Something about her being new maybe? This Never happened to me before. Was he turned off by me? Was she way better than me? Did they just have amazing sex n chemistry n they ****ed each other real good n got lost in the moment.. I told him how i felt after. I told him we were all supposed to play with each other n he really enjoyed her, n they were going at it. Then he was turned off soon as he seen me.. I told him I wanted his attention too. He told me he seen how much i enjoyed him ****in her so he thought I wanted that. But we discussed what positions to try so why think I only wanted him to **** her? Now he feels super guilty and I am questioning my last decade. Opinions please......

I feel like maybe you shouldn’t have done this threesome in the first place... :/ now it’s happened maybe he realises he liked it or maybe he really was just trying to please you
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 17, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.