Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I just started my AS year in September there. I've no idea why but I feel that I just can't concentrate in school at the minute.

I was thinking that I could email my teachers for work and just do it at home and come in now and again. will they get annoyed at that?
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    How many A-levels are you doing? Maybe if your sleep patterns are different because I've started AS and am already losing a ton of sleep - this could be the reason for your lack of concentration. You could always ask the teacher to calm down on the homework if this is the case. If not, try to eat well and be as active as you can so all those needs are fulfilled - and if nothing works you could ask you teachers if you could stay at home but certainly in my case I wouldn't be allowed to do that - I'm not sure what your teachers are like though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by studentdying999)
    How many A-levels are you doing? Maybe if your sleep patterns are different because I've started AS and am already losing a ton of sleep - this could be the reason for your lack of concentration. You could always ask the teacher to calm down on the homework if this is the case. If not, try to eat well and be as active as you can so all those needs are fulfilled - and if nothing works you could ask you teachers if you could stay at home but certainly in my case I wouldn't be allowed to do that - I'm not sure what your teachers are like though
    Hi I'm doing 3 A levels. my attendance is already below 80% and they haven't said anything. I just feel I can work better at home than in school
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Apple2017)
    Hi I'm doing 3 A levels. my attendance is already below 80% and they haven't said anything. I just feel I can work better at home than in school
    Go for it then As long as your parents and teachers are okay with it

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.