Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I just got my offer to study Politics and Philosophy at Leeds in 2018. And I'd love to meet and chat with anyone else who has been given an offer and is considering accepting it!

ReputationRep:
    I've received an offer for the same course at Leeds. Need to obtain AAB. Nice feeling getting my first offer!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chadjackson99)
    I've received an offer for the same course at Leeds. Need to obtain AAB. Nice feeling getting my first offer!
    That was my offer too! Where else are you applying?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheRosaBelle)
    That was my offer too! Where else are you applying?
    Cambridge, UCL, LSE and Newcastle. Doubt I'll get into Cambridge so the two I'd want to go to would be UCL or Leeds. Where have you applied?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chadjackson99)
    Cambridge, UCL, LSE and Newcastle. Doubt I'll get into Cambridge so the two I'd want to go to would be UCL or Leeds. Where have you applied?
    Oxford, Nottingham, Birmingham, Cardiff! I doubt I'll get into my Oxbridge option either, have you got any other offers (I've got one from Cardiff and an unconditional from Nottingham aswell)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheRosaBelle)
    Oxford, Nottingham, Birmingham, Cardiff! I doubt I'll get into my Oxbridge option either, have you got any other offers (I've got one from Cardiff and an unconditional from Nottingham aswell)
    Nope, still waiting as of 22.10.17

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.