Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

He got a girls number 4 months ago she said they spoke on and off. Our relationship had always been heated but also so so loving. He met her a day before he met me. We were in such a good place?

I cried when I found out and screamed over the phone.She said he kissed her once he admits to meeting her but says he went with his friends also which he didn't because he was sending her x's so regardless he was doing wrong. He doesn't admit to kissing her but admits to going out with her but with other people when they went alone! I called the girl because I saw the messages on his phone. We broke up over the phone.

He was the love of my life. He got me tattooed also. I trusted him a lot. We had a lot of arguments in the relationship but we always resolved them and loved eachother. Not admitting that he cheated but he said I stopped liking you ages ago ( I can't help but not believe this because he is childish as says stupid things, he's been clocked out and he's acting hard).

I cried when I fount out now it's been a day I haven't cried or been sad? I normally cry all the time why am I not crying or a reck? Out of all people would never think he would cheat on me we was so close.

Thoughts , advice and opinions?
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

He also said we was drifting anyways because before I fount out we didn't speak for a day! Yes we drifted sometimes but we would always come back together.

ReputationRep:
    you're a single woman who don't need no man!!!!you go GURLLL !!!

ReputationRep:
    I suspect he won’t be impacted by the break up much, assuming he was actually drifting from you. Try and find out how he feels about the breakup - ask someone close to him.

(Original post by VirgoStrain)
    I suspect he won’t be impacted by the break up much, assuming he was actually drifting from you. Try and find out how he feels about the breakup - ask someone close to him.
    I don't feel like I should because I won't go back to him I've said I won't before but I've never found out he's cheated. I did soooooo much for him bent over backwards when no one was there for him!
    Anyways I just wanted to know why do you think I haven't cried. I cried when I fount out but why haven't I cried since? Towards the end I had thoughts he was talking to someone else

ReputationRep:
    deep down you know youre better off without him, you'll find someone who treats you way better. For the time being, use this as personal space and time for growth and healing.

(Original post by moonzig)
    deep down you know youre better off without him, you'll find someone who treats you way better. For the time being, use this as personal space and time for growth and healing.
    Yes. He should of broke up with me if he felt that way not led me on and met me the next day! And kissed me also aswell as her we was together 2 years. Such a shame. He was my best fiend as well as my boyfriend.

When do you think I should start talking to other people? When the time is ready and when I feel too right ? Idk I just feel so weird like I'm not crying I'm not acting asif the world is ending when I normally would if we argued and broke up and talk the next day or things like that. He told me he tried and tried but it was working out? If it wasn't working out I'm sure he wouldn't be lovey dovey with me till this day.

Do you think I made the best choice by ending things? It was very heated and sour and nasty.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheLoveDocter)
    Kill him
    Reported. Do not incite violence, this person has recently been emotionally distraught.

ReputationRep:
    Sacrifice his body to the Goat gods and enjoy life without his presence

ReputationRep:
    What do you mean he cheated? Are you married? Unless you have fully committed yourselves to each other by getting married then I disagree with your notion of cheating. After all, you have to have an agreement on something before you can claim someone did not adhere to the terms of said agreement. No agreement ... no commitment ... no surprise ... time to learn from the experience and get into a real and committed relationship.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Yes. He should of broke up with me if he felt that way not led me on and met me the next day! And kissed me also aswell as her we was together 2 years. Such a shame. He was my best fiend as well as my boyfriend.

When do you think I should start talking to other people? When the time is ready and when I feel too right ? Idk I just feel so weird like I'm not crying I'm not acting asif the world is ending when I normally would if we argued and broke up and talk the next day or things like that. He told me he tried and tried but it was working out? If it wasn't working out I'm sure he wouldn't be lovey dovey with me till this day.

Do you think I made the best choice by ending things? It was very heated and sour and nasty.
    I don't think you should start talking to anyone straight away, give it a few months. It's great that you're not crying etc, don't focus on it too much or you might just start. I think you've done the right thing, you deserve someone better.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 17, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.