Turn on thread page Beta

I'm 17 year old and want have sex so much watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I'm 17 year old and I really want to have sex but I' afraid to lose my virgin because people think that virgin is important for girl would I have sex or not ???? But I'm really horny every time I alway horny what should I do ?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Don't be afraid to do what you want. Virginity seems to be a less sacred thing nowadays and you have to lose it at some point.
    However, make sure you think rationally and don't just go off with any guy and find yourself in a really bad situation. Also, do some research on contraception before you do anything.

(Original post by Ling ling)
    I'm 17 year old and I really want to have sex but I' afraid to lose my virgin because people think that virgin is important for girl would I have sex or not ???? But I'm really horny every time I alway horny what should I do ?

dont worry every girl become total d*ck eater in university

Troll

ReputationRep:
    Youre probably a troll but please go get a boyfriend who cares for you and looks after you and then you can have as much (safe) sex as you want. Find that one guy who will protect you and youll be happiest, honestly

(Original post by hannxm)
    Don't be afraid to do what you want. Virginity seems to be a less sacred thing nowadays and you have to lose it at some point.
    However, make sure you think rationally and don't just go off with any guy and find yourself in a really bad situation. Also, do some research on contraception before you do anything.
    'have to' lose it?? :s

ReputationRep:
    but I' afraid to lose my virgin
    Dear me, this is why you should always keep your virgin chained up in the cellar. Don't learn the hard way, kids!
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    'have to' lose it?? :s
    Unless you want to never have sex in your life...

ReputationRep:
    Cant girls just get a boyfriend who loves them to do it? I feel like loads just do it with random guys using them for sex. And there is a special thing about virginity and sex. Sex is the deepest act of love, so why do it outside of love?

ReputationRep:
    DM me and we can arrange something

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kinky lad)
    DM me and we can arrange something
    F*ck off

I don't think it's something you 'have" to do though, like eating or breathing.
    Speaking here as a 26 year old virgin who is going to remain so for life.

ReputationRep:
    im single dw, you can fuc* me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Afforestation)
    Sex is the deepest act of love
    Hasn't been for a while now, I don't think :closedeyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sataris)
    Hasn't been for a while now, I don't think :closedeyes:
    Yeah i know but its meant to be...
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I don't think it's something you 'have" to do though, like eating or breathing.
    Speaking here as a 26 year old virgin who is going to remain so for life.
    That's why I said 'unless you want to never have sex in your life'. It is an option.

Poll
Cats or dogs?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.