Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I posted a paper application off two weeks ago (delayed because of a house move and details of my application not being confirmed until after the move) and my online pages are yet to be updated with a status. The only message I am getting is that my application for academic year 2017/18 is incomplete and that my application will be 'processed in due course'

Last academic year my application was not approved until late February (after calling up weekly to ask about it....), instead of the September at the start of term, meaning I had to go a full term without a maintenance loan... I can'f afford for this to happen again, so want to keep tracking my application this year.

Does anybody know the timescales of how fast an application can be approved after submitting? I really need it to be as quick as possible!
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amara_96)
    I posted a paper application off two weeks ago (delayed because of a house move and details of my application not being confirmed until after the move) and my online pages are yet to be updated with a status. The only message I am getting is that my application for academic year 2017/18 is incomplete and that my application will be 'processed in due course'

Last academic year my application was not approved until late February (after calling up weekly to ask about it....), instead of the September at the start of term, meaning I had to go a full term without a maintenance loan... I can'f afford for this to happen again, so want to keep tracking my application this year.

Does anybody know the timescales of how fast an application can be approved after submitting? I really need it to be as quick as possible!
    Hi Amara_96,

It can take 4 - 6 weeks for an application to be processed.

Regards,

Stuart

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.