Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Hi, So i'm moving to china september 2018 to teach english. hopefully it will be in fuzhou or shenzhen, im not too fussy. anyway, my partner has recently had a career change and is at university studying ecology. He will graduate next year.

    our problem is, we are really struggling to find any infomation about ecology aboard, let alone in china. We were hoping there would be either an international organisation he could join or some way he could collect data in china and sort of work remotely/freelance.

    does anyone have any advice?
What's the best type of cheese?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.