The Student Room Group

Card Factory christmas interview- What can I wear?

Hi guys,
This year I have had 13 interviews in total- but with no job offer! I was wondering if you guys could help me on what I should wear, I usually wear a brown formal top with black jeans.
I have been practicing the answers I should give in my head but nothing seems to be working. I would really like to get this temporary job. I don't know if it's my personality, the way I am or how I dress because I'm sick and tired of using my time to apply for hundreds of jobs and not getting anywhere.
Any comments would be appreciated :smile:
Reply 1
I don't suggest you wear jeans, wear black trousers.

My interview with Card Factory was pretty informal and lasted probably about 15 minutes. Smile, be relaxed and friendly and make sure you say everything you want to. I've made that mistake in interviews.
kmt they didnt even email me back after applying

its been 2 weeks and it still says "application being processed"
Reply 3
For a start never stop smiling from the time you walk in till you go out again. Agree with everything they say and nod while they speak. Make a lot of eye contact while you or them are speaking and always ask a question at the end to show that you were listening , are interested and want to find out more.
Reply 4
They just have a booklet and ask questions; why do you want to work here, do you have experience with customers, what would you do if you worked with someone you didn’t like, what do you think about the customers always right and a few others I can’t remember. I had my interview today.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending