Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I received ADDRESS HISTORY REQUIRED letter but I provided my address history Watch

ReputationRep:
    On 13th October I received a letter from you that states the following:

"Thank you for your application for student finance. You need to send us your full address history for the 3 years prior to the start of your course.
    What you need to do: You should complete the attached form to tell us your full address history for the period 01/09/2014 to 31/08/2015. You must provide the full address (...)"

What kind of ridiculous letter is that, sent to me SIX WEEKS after I've sent the actual application where I provided all the details that Student Finance England wanted me to provide? Complete address history was provided in the original EU17N form that I have sent to you. Moreover, even if something had been wrong with the address history that I provided, your request doesn't make sense because I provided ONE ADDRESS for the period of 01/09/2014 to 05/07/2016, and you want me now to provide the address for the period 01/09/2014 to 31/08/2015. So why would you ask me to complete an address history piece for half a period when you apparently don't see anything wrong with the remainder of that period so the details were entered correctly as I presume?

I'm looking forward to a speedy answer from you.
    Michal
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MmMike)
    On 13th October I received a letter from you that states the following:

"Thank you for your application for student finance. You need to send us your full address history for the 3 years prior to the start of your course.
    What you need to do: You should complete the attached form to tell us your full address history for the period 01/09/2014 to 31/08/2015. You must provide the full address (...)"

What kind of ridiculous letter is that, sent to me SIX WEEKS after I've sent the actual application where I provided all the details that Student Finance England wanted me to provide? Complete address history was provided in the original EU17N form that I have sent to you. Moreover, even if something had been wrong with the address history that I provided, your request doesn't make sense because I provided ONE ADDRESS for the period of 01/09/2014 to 05/07/2016, and you want me now to provide the address for the period 01/09/2014 to 31/08/2015. So why would you ask me to complete an address history piece for half a period when you apparently don't see anything wrong with the remainder of that period so the details were entered correctly as I presume?

I'm looking forward to a speedy answer from you.
    Michal
    Hi Michal,

We don't have account access here so I'm unable to view your application to see the issue.

I'd advise giving the EU Team a call on 0141 243 3570. They'd be able to look at the application and if, like you say, the address history is complete they would be able to refer it back to the assessors to resolve.

Regards,

Stuart

ReputationRep:
    Ok, thank you very much.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.