Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I sleep until 12pm and when I wake up I have a headache. I miss a lot of lectures and just generally am very unproductive during the day. Any suggestions?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WutJob..)
    I sleep until 12pm and when I wake up I have a headache. I miss a lot of lectures and just generally am very unproductive during the day. Any suggestions?
    One word. Stoptober.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DYoverDX)
    One word. Stoptober.
    Eh? I don't smoke lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WutJob..)
    Eh? I don't smoke lol
    I was thinking about alcohol. I might be younger than you but I know what you students are like; every time I go past student accommodations at least one person has a six pack on their shoulders.

ReputationRep:
    If that's not the case, go top your GP. That's the best advice I can give.

ReputationRep:
    you need to tell us a bit more, like what time do you sleep? also do you have any health conditions? being tired throughout the day might be caused by an underlying health issue
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    What time do you go to sleep? Sometimes if you oversleep, you can feel worse.

If you have earlier lectures, go to sleep early (or invest in a good alarm clock). You are at university now, you are expected to attend classes and do some studying. Make sure you are eating well too.

What do you normally do with your day? You could set yourself a timetable to make sure you can complete assignments and reading each day, whilst also leaving time for yourself. Go to societies and meet people, or you could arrange some volunteering. Try to keep yourself productive rather than staying in your room all day.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.