Turn on thread page Beta

Anyone noticed the disproportionately large number of guests here? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr Moncal)
    Google Spiders. They go around indexing the site. So when you search for any word that appears somewhere on ukl, ukl will turn up eventually on Google's search.
    Ahh right i get it now

ReputationRep:
    I joined within a minute or two of finding the site :cool: !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aj_uk)
    Well it would in a shop at the end of the day, when customers are not leaving and the shops closed. Just get Mad Vlad to come along! :rolleyes: hehe!
    Awesome... i could be like the opposite of those greeter people at ASDA... :cool: "Get the hell out of the shop, its closing... Don't make me stare at you with my sunglasses on! :mad: "

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Simba)
    I read parts of the harry potter thread for a few days until I just decided to start replying.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Simba)
    lol i think i did too...

but you dont get addicted until a few months down the line....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mad Vlad)
    Awesome... i could be like the opposite of those greeter people at ASDA... :cool: "Get the hell out of the shop, its closing... Don't make me stare at you with my sunglasses on! :mad: "
    I would run out of that shop like there's no tomorrow. haha!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fly By)
    lol i think i did too...

but you dont get addicted until a few months down the line....
    I have to agree at first when I joined I didn't really post because I didn't know what to say. Then all of a sudden I'm talking absolute rubbish. Oh well I think it's some sort of Ukl curse.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aj_uk)
    I have to agree at first when I joined I didn't really post because I didn't know what to say. Then all of a sudden I'm talking absolute rubbish. Oh well I think it's some sort of Ukl curse.
    lol yeah, oh well. you'll get bored of it eventually...

ReputationRep:
    I've asked an owner of a well known educational site to link UKL and he has done, perhaps that has helped

See http://www.lawteacher.net/MessageBoard.htm

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NDGAARONDI)
    I've asked an owner of a well known educational site to link UKL and he has done, perhaps that has helped

See http://www.lawteacher.net/MessageBoard.htm
    hmm, we may get a sudden influx of new members soon

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Simba)
    there wasn't too much activity when i joined, so i only registered when i needed to ask a question

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mockel)
    hmm, we may get a sudden influx of new members soon
    Yep. I've no idea how much traffic lawteacher.net receives but a lot of students use it so \ /

....hopefully they don't ignore mine and muncrun's board (the one above UKL)

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.