What is something you would like to try, but never have?

Watch
Michiyo
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
We all have things we would love to do, but which we have never tried. Share yours here! :grin:

Note: Please consider and adhere to the Community rules.
Ray1999
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 years ago
I want to take a bath in chocolate, but it'd be such a waste.
tennysons_maud
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Take a whole day, or even a few days, to roam over some lovely countryside on my own. Maybe sit by some streams.
Elizabeth II
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Travel Europe by train! I want to do it next summer
username3434964
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Become male
study beats
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
I would like to die
Chronoscope
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
I think I'd want to try something water- sports based, maybe in the future though.

(Original post by Ray1999)
I want to take a bath in chocolate, but it'd be such a waste.
You could raise money for charity for doing something like that though
teenhorrorstory
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Sex
UWS
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Be productive.
Ray1999
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Chronoscope)
I think I'd want to try something water- sports based, maybe in the future though.

You could raise money for charity for doing something like that though
True. That way, everyone wins.
Rum Ham
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Get a tattoo and giving blood. The thought of taking a panic attack in either situation has put me off.
FantasticMsFox
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Giving blood (as one user has said above). I have a medical condition that I think prevents me from doing so. I'll keep an eye on the rules every now and then.

Cadets, either Army, Sea or Air. I'm over 18 and only found out about my local Sea Cadets a few months before turning 18 so that was too late. Maybe I could participate in other ways...

Start up my own business. I'm slowly working on this...

Write a collection of poems and/or a short story and attempt to get it published. My creative juices haven't been flowing at all recently.

Try to support students in my former secondary school through counselling or just having a chat every now and then. I don't know if a degree is required.
arneldfad
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Steroids (I'm an athlete, and it's something that enters all of our minds at a high level. Still doubt I ever would use them though.)
meenu89
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Voting Labour.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you give consent for uni's to contact your parent/trusted person in a mental health crisis?

Yes - my parent/carer (138)
33.91%
Yes - a trusted person (107)
26.29%
No (110)
27.03%
I'm not sure (52)
12.78%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed