Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I applied for some hospital work experience and they said that they provissionaly put me down subject to occupational health approval, so they sent me a letter and I booked a telephone consulatation with the work experience lady and on the letter they said that they are unable to give me a place untill the occupational health consultation. My friend said that she didn't have to have the occupational health approval and got her place straight away.
    Now I don't know if I'm accepted or not, does anyone know what this is occupational health thing's all about.
    Also, I said I had asthma and i assumed I was immunised against all the dieseases meantioned in the application form.
    thanks

ReputationRep:
    You've not been accepted until you've been cleared by occupational health, which you almost certainly will be (asthma will not be an issue).

It may take a little time and you may need additional vaccinations (I hadn't got my Hep-B), but don't sweat it.

(Original post by Ftilby)
    You've not been accepted until you've been cleared by occupational health, which you almost certainly will be (asthma will not be an issue).

It may take a little time and you may need additional vaccinations (I hadn't got my Hep-B), but don't sweat it.
    Okay thanks, hopefully i still get my place because i did put alot of effort into my overall application

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.