Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Any girl mind giving me advice on how I look? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Need some advice to be honest, always been insecure/unaware of where I stood on the attractive scale, never thought I was attractive though not sure if I'm below average. I've just always been socially insecure, would appreciate some advice!

If any girl wouldn't mind, hit me up with a PM and I'll send you a picture (don't worry haha, no creepy pm's will follow!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NAV_METROBOOMIN)
    Need some advice to be honest, always been insecure/unaware of where I stood on the attractive scale, never thought I was attractive though not sure if I'm below average. I've just always been socially insecure, would appreciate some advice!

If any girl wouldn't mind, hit me up with a PM and I'll send you a picture (don't worry haha, no creepy pm's will follow!)
    Im sure your beautiful, we all are in unique ways. Don't care what people think. I know I used to but now I dont and now I finally see that I am beautiful in my own way, I never used to notice before. You can send em a pic if you want xx

ReputationRep:
    post ya boat in here then
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.