Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hello all,

I’ve nearly finished my SAQ but am slightly confused with regards to the education section. I study, and am applying for, religious studies and on the course this year (edexcel) we study anthology pieces which we will be questioned on in the exam. There’s not enough room to put them along with the actual topics we do in the little box in the education section - should I put the names of the pieces in “is there anything else you would like us to know?”, or should I just say “anthology pieces” and then list the other topics in the education bit?

Thank you
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mia543)
    Hello all,

I’ve nearly finished my SAQ but am slightly confused with regards to the education section. I study, and am applying for, religious studies and on the course this year (edexcel) we study anthology pieces which we will be questioned on in the exam. There’s not enough room to put them along with the actual topics we do in the little box in the education section - should I put the names of the pieces in “is there anything else you would like us to know?”, or should I just say “anthology pieces” and then list the other topics in the education bit?

Thank you
    If you look at the example they just do main topics so like the headings in your specification. I think that should be enough.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by new1234)
    If you look at the example they just do main topics so like the headings in your specification. I think that should be enough.
    Thank you so much! I will just list the topics on the main specification.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mia543)
    Thank you so much! I will just list the topics on the main specification.
    No worries. Take a look at the example if you need anymore guidance or if you just want to confirm. Link below:
    https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rc...uI1bHC7aqJiq_S

University open days

1. University of Cambridge
    St Catharine's College Undergraduate
    Sat, 8 Sep '18
  2. University of Cambridge
    St Catharine's College Undergraduate
    Sat, 15 Sep '18
  3. University of Cambridge
    King's College Undergraduate
    Tue, 18 Sep '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.