Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Please may anyone fill in my questionnaire about how we are effecting our Earth. It's for my Higher Project. Thank you.

https://forms.office.com/Pages/Respo...dHOTIwR1ZaVS4u

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Luckystars500)
    Please may anyone fill in my questionnaire about how we are effecting our Earth. It's for my Higher Project. Thank you.

https://forms.office.com/Pages/Respo...dHOTIwR1ZaVS4u
    Done!

Can you please ask mine?

https://www.esurveycreator.co.uk/s/8427c98

Thank you very much!

Good luck,
    Isabel

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Isamarca)
    Done!

Can you please ask mine?

https://www.esurveycreator.co.uk/s/8427c98

Thank you very much!

Good luck,
    Isabel
    Thank you. I read on your terms and conditions that you must be over 18 to answer. Should I still do it? I am 15.

ReputationRep:
    Thank you. I read on your terms and conditions that you must be over 18 to answer. Should I still do it? I am 15.
    Do not worry, you are not eligible, participants must be +18 as you said. Thank you anyway for your interest

Lots of luck with your project!

Isabel

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Isamarca)
    Do not worry, you are not eligible, participants must be +18 as you said. Thank you anyway for your interest

Lots of luck with your project!

Isabel
    Thank you. Sorry I couldn't return the favour. Good luck with your project too

ReputationRep:
    Thank you. Sorry I couldn't return the favour. Good luck with your project too
    No problem Thank you anyway. Lots of luck with yours!

ReputationRep:
    Good luck with the project. I did Higher last year don’t have any typed notes I could give you but would be happy to help with any questions on the course at any point.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cat7)
    Good luck with the project. I did Higher last year don’t have any typed notes I could give you but would be happy to help with any questions on the course at any point.
    Do you remember presenting your presentation? Do you know what I would have to do? My teacher is never clear when I ask her. The presentation is the bit I am most nervous about so I would appreciate anything you can tell me about it.

ReputationRep:
    Do you remember presenting your presentation? Do you know what I would have to do? My teacher is never clear when I ask her. The presentation is the bit I am most nervous about so I would appreciate anything you can tell me about it.
    I didn’t do a presentation for the course. Is this for a NAB/NAR?
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cat7)
    I didn’t do a presentation for the course. Is this for a NAB/NAR?
    I have no idea. My teacher has never mentioned anything about them. Thank you though, I was only really struggling with the presentation my teacher said we have to do for the examiners. Thanks

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.