Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Classroom Issue - What illness am I suffering from? Watch

ReputationRep:
    My teacher asked me to read my answer out and I struggled so badly. I was struggling to breathe and I kid you not my entire body began to overheat . I stuttered only like a million times. My hands were shaking so much after reading that I had to hide them under the table. I was overwhelmed by what? I will never be able to answer. Was it some sort of pressure? Was it the people around me? I have always just sat there listening to others rather than speaking. I just sit there like a dead person.😳 Sorry for my writing. I struggle to speak so BADLY. UGGGGGHH.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    cancer

ReputationRep:
    selective aphasia.

ReputationRep:
    Whatever one I have lmao im like you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shiba_Inu)
    cancer
    Would paracetamol be of good use to me?
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dragon5555)
    Would paracetamol be of good use to me?
    no. suck it up like a man

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shiba_Inu)
    no. suck it up like a man
    I hope I do sort this out before I get older and start working.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by usualsuspects)
    selective aphasia.
    Nope.

ReputationRep:
    Social anxiety?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alextheowl)
    Social anxiety?
    Social anxiety = me. Wow. Is this bad? Like really bad? Sheesh I suffer from social anxiety. Fork. What will this mean for me perhaps in the future...? Maaaaaaaaan I am StReSsInnnnNnggggg. 🤕

ReputationRep:
    My teacher asked me to read my answer out and I struggled so badly. I was struggling to breathe and I kid you not my entire body began to overheat . I stuttered only like a million times. My hands were shaking so much after reading that I had to hide them under the table. I was overwhelmed by what? I will never be able to answer. Was it some sort of pressure? Was it the people around me? I have always just sat there listening to others rather than speaking. I just sit there like a dead person.😳 Sorry for my writing. I struggle to speak so BADLY. UGGGGGHH.
    (If you're a troll, it's a weird one)
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FloralHybrid)
    (If you're a troll, it's a weird one)
    I get called a troll a lot on this site and Google just tells me its what you call someone being a pr1k. 😐

ReputationRep:
    I get called a troll a lot on this site and Google just tells me its what you call someone being a pr1k. 😐
    Ahh. Got it.

You a troll.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FloralHybrid)
    Ahh. Got it.

You a troll.
    Wow...You still continue to call me a pr1k. I only asked for some advice regarding my situation. I am in an odd situation and someone has mentioned that I suffer from social anxiety and I think I do. Do you know what causes this? Seriously so many of the posts I make I get called a bloody troll and I don't get why because i am talking about real life situations and I am not making anything up so why do people respond in such way. Is it the way I write? Do I seem like a little child when I write? Ffs

ReputationRep:
    Social anxiety = me. Wow. Is this bad? Like really bad? Sheesh I suffer from social anxiety. Fork. What will this mean for me perhaps in the future...? Maaaaaaaaan I am StReSsInnnnNnggggg. 🤕
    It is not optimum. But social anxiety is possible to improve/ get rid of, so you're doomed yet! I have it too but it's gotten much better Also you might even have something else, I'm not a doctor.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.