Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Do white guys like indian girls or? Watch

Basically, I've only ever been attracted to white lads and was wondering if they like indian girls or not.. I have brown skin, 5'5 , dark hair and eyes. It's weird because if white guys don't like indians, I'll end up getting with someone i dont exactly want to or nobody at all lol... Just an open question I guess

ReputationRep:
    I'm White and I love Indian women.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ganjaweed Rebel)
    I’m green and I like blue girls.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kevin Hodge)
    I’m green and I like blue girls.
    I think I detect a hint of jealously

ReputationRep:
    I prefer brown girls and i'm white. We do exist lol.

ReputationRep:
    I think I detect a hint of jealously
    Blue girls > all other colours

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Basically, I've only ever been attracted to white lads and was wondering if they like indian girls or not.. I have brown skin, 5'5 , dark hair and eyes. It's weird because if white guys don't like indians, I'll end up getting with someone i dont exactly want to or nobody at all lol... Just an open question I guess
    Honestly i have no idea lol

Hey, I don't know why the is even a question for you but just from personal experience, I think white guys do like Indian girls.

I am Indian and my boyfriends have mostly been white guys and we got on really well. I have dated an Indian guy as well, but felt that I got on better with white guys so prefer them and now generally find myself more attracted to them and they have all reciprocated the same.
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    You do realise that the answer is always "some do and some don't" right? It's not going to change.

ReputationRep:
    love love love indian girls

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    You do realise that the answer is always "some do and some don't" right? It's not going to change.
    Indian women are gorgeous and some of the most beautiful. It's not an acquired flavour when you've always wanted to taste them.

Indian women are gorgeous and some of the most beautiful. It's not an acquired flavour when you've always wanted to taste them.
    "Taste them" what are they? Tikka masala or something?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Sure, some Desi girls are stunning.

ReputationRep:
    "Taste them" what are they? Tikka masala or something?
    I give really good oral.

ReputationRep:
    i was at a restaurant and there was a white looking man and an indian looking lady on a date sooooooo

ReputationRep:
    You like anything that breathes. and maybe not even breathing. 😒

😂

I give really good oral.
    ohmygod are you my ex??! :laugh:

Also do white guys actually fetishise Indian women-- I've heard a lot of them be like you're so stunning and that, or is that genuine lol

I'm guessing most white men would naturally prefer women of the same ethnicity (like all other ethnic groups). That's not to say there aren't any that wouldn't find indian women attractive, some will some won't.

ReputationRep:
    ohmygod are you my ex??! :laugh:

Also do white guys actually fetishise Indian women-- I've heard a lot of them be like you're so stunning and that, or is that genuine lol

I mean it.

(Original post by Salt Queen)
    You like anything that breathes. and maybe not even breathing. 😒

😂
    They tend to be absolutely breathless after I've had them.

ReputationRep:
    I mean it.

They tend to be absolutely breathless after I've had them.
    😑😑

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 17, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.