Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Exeter medicine (a100) applicants 2018 entry Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HateOCR)
    If it is what you said then im screwed. How many do they interview per year?
    I had a look on their website and I couldn't find anything about the exact number of people they interview but I found the pdf I was talking about.

http://www.exeter.ac.uk/media/univer...EB_VERSION.pdf (sections 2.1.3 , 2.1.4 , 2.1.5)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SharplesA)
    I had a look on their website and I couldn't find anything about the exact number of people they interview but I found the pdf I was talking about.

http://www.exeter.ac.uk/media/univer...EB_VERSION.pdf (sections 2.1.3 , 2.1.4 , 2.1.5)
    Interesting. Ive heard some people get in with AAA and others get rejected with A*A*A*. Ive got an extenuating circumstance on my reference but i didnt fill out a form for it, do you think exeter will still count me?
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    If it is what you said then im screwed. How many do they interview per year?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SharplesA)

Here is also says "students identified as from a WP background according to University of Exeter definitions will be considered separately from within the Direct School leaver group and a defined number of places may be reserved for them."

Does anyone know what makes you eligible for the widening pariticipation entry? I can't find a document.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by qwertyuiop786)
    Here is also says "students identified as from a WP background according to University of Exeter definitions will be considered separately from within the Direct School leaver group and a defined number of places may be reserved for them."

Does anyone know what makes you eligible for the widening pariticipation entry? I can't find a document.
    It doesn't specify since I too had a look. I contacted Exeter since I did a WP programme at both Manchester and Leeds, but they said that it's invalid. I suppose emailing them, they should give you a response on whether you fulfil the criteria.

Good luck

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Oxbridge_)
    i got rejected with A*AA predictions last year, what are your stats ?
    Are you on a gap year?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Attempt2)
    same as you but i applied loool
    Lol I’m the same as both of you guys and I applied

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Medrat)
    Are you on a gap year?
    yep

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Oxbridge_)
    yep
    Ooh hi, im the “troll” from the st georges thread. Can i pm you pls? Its about gap years

ReputationRep:
    Ooh hi, im the “troll” from the st georges thread. Can i pm you pls? Its about gap years
    yh i realised haha, and sure

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys ! I applied to Exeter with
    gcses: 4A*4A1B
    AS: 4A
    A2: 3A* predicted
    UKCAT: 605 avg.
    basically applied thinking the UKCAT cut offs are usually low but now I'm regretting I really hope I don't get rejected😢

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AliyaSh7)
    basically applied thinking the UKCAT cut offs are usually low but now I'm regretting I really hope I don't get rejected😢
    I have the same alevel predictions- don’t worry too much about it- hopefully we might land an interview!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rani_roll14)
    I have the same alevel predictions- don’t worry too much about it- hopefully we might land an interview!
    Hopefully!!🙃😊

ReputationRep:
    Just got an interview!
    3A* prediction and 710 ukcat

ReputationRep:
    Just got an interview!!! So happy 😁

ReputationRep:
    7th December

ReputationRep:
    Interview from Exeter 18th December 11:00

ReputationRep:
    15.15, you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AliyaSh7)
    I got rejected from exeter. Same stats but higher ukcat and i had 2A* predictions. Really bummed. 2nd uni to reject me so far.

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone got an interview with A*A*A predictions?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.