Has anyone got RS revision notes they can kindly share? Watch

RB2001
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hiya, I am approaching the end to the first term of sixth form and I can safely say that RS has been rather difficult for me in terms of overall noting and revision and was wondering if anyone could kindly share me their notes?

Please could you share via private message and...
My exam board is AQA (New specification... teaching from September 2016 onwards)

Many Thanks!
Quirky Object
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by RB2001)
Hiya, I am approaching the end to the first term of sixth form and I can safely say that RS has been rather difficult for me in terms of overall noting and revision and was wondering if anyone could kindly share me their notes?

My exam board is AQA (New specification... teaching from September 2016 onwards)

Many Thanks!
A couple of people have said in the RS/philosophy study group (at the top of the philosophy, RS and theology study help page) that they were prepared to share notes; maybe get in touch with one of them

Is there anything in particular you're having trouble with?
RB2001
Rep:
?
Hi.... really sorry for the late reply as I have been on holiday and completely forget to check TSR but thanks I will check
the group out and so far my class has covered religious experience and topics on normative ethical theories about natural law etc...

I'm just having trouble with noting down what is meant to be known and what is not so my notes for rs right now aren't very good.

Many Thanks.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
euphonious
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi.... really sorry for the late reply as I have been on holiday and completely forget to check TSR but thanks I will check
the group out and so far my class has covered religious experience and topics on normative ethical theories about natural law etc...

I'm just having trouble with noting down what is meant to be known and what is not so my notes for rs right now aren't very good.

Many Thanks.
Yeah, man. I'm doing exactly the same course. I'd be happy to share my revision notes and essays with you.
RB2001
Rep:
?
That would be much appreciated, thanks.

PM please.

(Original post by euphonious)
Yeah, man. I'm doing exactly the same course. I'd be happy to share my revision notes and essays with you.
Perpetuuni mihi
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago

Many Thanks!
Hi, I got a A in my AS RS course, I can show you a excel table of all the philosophers in one if that helps?
RB2001
Rep:
?
Yes please that would be very helpful thanks and also what would you say was a very effective way of revising for RS?
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
yeahthatonethere
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I did AQA RS last year and got an A I can try and find my AS notes (I'm not entirely sure where they are rn) but for the religion I did Buddhism which not many schools did so I might only be able to help with the philosophy and ethics parts!
RB2001
Rep:
?
oh right ok... I think my school is class is doing Christianity but your notes would be much appreciated thanks!

(Original post by yeahthatonethere)
I did AQA RS last year and got an A I can try and find my AS notes (I'm not entirely sure where they are rn) but for the religion I did Buddhism which not many schools did so I might only be able to help with the philosophy and ethics parts!
yeahthatonethere
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
oh right ok... I think my school is class is doing Christianity but your notes would be much appreciated thanks!
I've managed to find them but they're all paper copies so I'll have to scan them into my computer but I should be able to send them soon!
RB2001
Rep:
?
Thanks a lot man and sorry for the trouble of you having to find them and scan them

(Original post by yeahthatonethere)
I've managed to find them but they're all paper copies so I'll have to scan them into my computer but I should be able to send them soon!
yeahthatonethere
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Thanks a lot man and sorry for the trouble of you having to find them and scan them
It's no problem at all!
Indiacelyn
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
I’m about to sit my AS Buddhism exam on Thursday and I’m stressing out- any notes or revision guides will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
justzoe
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
I would also massively appreciate any revision notes!! Got mocks coming up... AQA and Christianity. Please PM me! <3
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Roehampton
    Department of Life Sciences; Department of Psychology Undergraduate
    Thu, 21 Feb '19
  • Edge Hill University
    Undergraduate and Postgraduate - Campus Tour Undergraduate
    Thu, 21 Feb '19
  • St George's, University of London
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Thu, 21 Feb '19

Is the plastic tax enough to protect the environment?

Yes (1)
1.39%
No (71)
98.61%

Watched Threads