Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hiya, I am approaching the end to the first term of sixth form and I can safely say that RS has been rather difficult for me in terms of overall noting and revision and was wondering if anyone could kindly share me their notes?

Please could you share via private message and...
    My exam board is AQA (New specification... teaching from September 2016 onwards)

Many Thanks!
    • TSR Support Team
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RB2001)
    Hiya, I am approaching the end to the first term of sixth form and I can safely say that RS has been rather difficult for me in terms of overall noting and revision and was wondering if anyone could kindly share me their notes?

My exam board is AQA (New specification... teaching from September 2016 onwards)

Many Thanks!
    A couple of people have said in the RS/philosophy study group (at the top of the philosophy, RS and theology study help page) that they were prepared to share notes; maybe get in touch with one of them

Is there anything in particular you're having trouble with?

ReputationRep:
    Hi.... really sorry for the late reply as I have been on holiday and completely forget to check TSR but thanks I will check
    the group out and so far my class has covered religious experience and topics on normative ethical theories about natural law etc...

I'm just having trouble with noting down what is meant to be known and what is not so my notes for rs right now aren't very good.

Many Thanks.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Hi.... really sorry for the late reply as I have been on holiday and completely forget to check TSR but thanks I will check
    the group out and so far my class has covered religious experience and topics on normative ethical theories about natural law etc...

I'm just having trouble with noting down what is meant to be known and what is not so my notes for rs right now aren't very good.

Many Thanks.
    Yeah, man. I'm doing exactly the same course. I'd be happy to share my revision notes and essays with you.

ReputationRep:
    That would be much appreciated, thanks.

PM please.

(Original post by euphonious)
    Yeah, man. I'm doing exactly the same course. I'd be happy to share my revision notes and essays with you.

ReputationRep:

Many Thanks!
    Hi, I got a A in my AS RS course, I can show you a excel table of all the philosophers in one if that helps?

ReputationRep:
    Yes please that would be very helpful thanks and also what would you say was a very effective way of revising for RS?
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    I did AQA RS last year and got an A I can try and find my AS notes (I'm not entirely sure where they are rn) but for the religion I did Buddhism which not many schools did so I might only be able to help with the philosophy and ethics parts!

ReputationRep:
    oh right ok... I think my school is class is doing Christianity but your notes would be much appreciated thanks!

(Original post by yeahthatonethere)
    I did AQA RS last year and got an A I can try and find my AS notes (I'm not entirely sure where they are rn) but for the religion I did Buddhism which not many schools did so I might only be able to help with the philosophy and ethics parts!

ReputationRep:
    oh right ok... I think my school is class is doing Christianity but your notes would be much appreciated thanks!
    I've managed to find them but they're all paper copies so I'll have to scan them into my computer but I should be able to send them soon!

ReputationRep:
    Thanks a lot man and sorry for the trouble of you having to find them and scan them

(Original post by yeahthatonethere)
    I've managed to find them but they're all paper copies so I'll have to scan them into my computer but I should be able to send them soon!

ReputationRep:
    Thanks a lot man and sorry for the trouble of you having to find them and scan them
    It's no problem at all!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.