Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi!

I am looking to buy a makeup brush set (specifically for my face, not eyes or lips, but I'm open to ideas) including a highlighter, blush, bronzer, contour, etc brush.

Do you have any recommendations?

Thank you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clueless<3)
    Hi!

I am looking to buy a makeup brush set (specifically for my face, not eyes or lips, but I'm open to ideas) including a highlighter, blush, bronzer, contour, etc brush.

Thank you
    Real Techniques or Spectrum Brushes

ReputationRep:
    Seconding Real Techniques. Their Miracle Complexion Sponge and Expert Face Brush are great.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not a makeup guru though my favourite brush which does powder and blusher is called a 'Kabuki' brush and is so soft, I just love using it and you don't need to load the brush either. I purchased mine over a year ago and they're as good as the day I got them, they haven't lost any bristles so far and wash so well. You can check the reviews on them here https://womentake.com/best-airbrush-for-makeup/

ReputationRep:
    Morphe make up brushes are the best!!!
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Very Important Poster
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Hi!

Thank you
    I have a set of BH cosmetics face brushes and I really like them. Great price too!

ReputationRep:
    Hi!

Thank you
    Anastasia Beverly Hills brow brushes are on fleek wait...woah...I think my girlfriend just channeled through me or something
    My bad :getmecoat:

ReputationRep:
    Real Techniques all the way, Superdrug sometimes has them on special offer

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.