Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Terra firma watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone who has applied to Terra firma's private equity programme got any responses ?

ReputationRep:
    Invited to video interview. How abt u?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IBFUTURE)
    Has anyone who has applied to Terra firma's private equity programme got any responses ?
    Invited to video interview and then sat SHL verbal and numerical tests. You?

ReputationRep:
    Did video interview and online tests a few weeks back but haven't heard since. Anyone heard back since tests?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Breakingbank)
    Did video interview and online tests a few weeks back but haven't heard since. Anyone heard back since tests?
    Nothing since tests either. Really wish their process was more transparent!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EW8614)
    Nothing since tests either. Really wish their process was more transparent!
    Yeah dartmouth partners seem to be very slow and unclear - how long ago did you do the tests?

ReputationRep:
    Please can those who appeared for the test confirm how many days after the VI was the invitation for the test sent? thanks. I gave VI last week but have not heard anything yet.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah dartmouth partners seem to be very slow and unclear - how long ago did you do the tests?
    I did the tests a week ago so not that long ago but I’m still obviously eager to hear haha.

ReputationRep:
    I just received an identical email from the one I receive before asking me to complete the tests, even though I have already completed them. Anyone else experienced anything similar?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EW8614)
    I just received an identical email from the one I receive before asking me to complete the tests, even though I have already completed them. Anyone else experienced anything similar?
    Hi EW8614, please can you confirm after how many days from appearing from the Video Interview did you get an invite for the initial test? I gave mine last week Tue but not heard anything yet. Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    Does receiving the tests invitation mean passing the video interview? Are the tests just standard SHL?

BTW I saw ppl only receive offer for the 2017 Analyst Programme in April this year - guess this will be a long wait

ReputationRep:
    f2f interview invite. Should be with Dartmouth partners. Anyone know what to expect?

ReputationRep:
    Any insight into VI q's?

ReputationRep:
    Is the video interview auto invite?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vb2708)
    Hi EW8614, please can you confirm after how many days from appearing from the Video Interview did you get an invite for the initial test? I gave mine last week Tue but not heard anything yet. Thanks.
    Roughly a week.

ReputationRep:
    did mine today pm me if u want
    Just PMed! Many thanks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by smashit)
    f2f interview invite. Should be with Dartmouth partners. Anyone know what to expect?
    Is there another test after numerical and verbal tests? How long did you wait post tests for the f2f interview? Hope it went well!

ReputationRep:
    Received f2f interview invite with dartmouth partners this morning. Anyone who has done it got any tips on what to expect? Cheerd

ReputationRep:
    Can someone please PM me the video interview questions? It would mean a great deal, thanks

ReputationRep:
    Hello what kind of questions can you expect from the video interview? Is it competency based or are there technical questions too?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 8, 2018
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

Articles:

Guide to investment bankingGuide to consultancy

Featured recruiter profiles:

Deutsche Bank logo

Deutsche Bank is recruiting

"Thrive in an international banking environment"

Quick link:

Unanswered investment banking and consultancy threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.