The Student Room Group

I need some advice, I got spiked.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Certatus
I don't know who it is.

Your "ex" does though. Go to the police about it, as soon as.
Reply 21
Unfortunately, this girl who targetted me messaged my ex (my girlfriend before this kicked off.) Now I have no contact with her, nor do my friends as I have tried getting them to explain too.

I will try and get in contact with the pub as stated above but I honestly feel that my ex will never speak to me again.

Tell your ex you are going to the police about it and she can either cooperate or you'll tell the police she is refusing to tell you the girls name and they will find out. Tell her you're sorry and you never meant for this to happen, you would never have consciously cheated on her and you are hurt that she didn't even try to understand, but you understand she is hurt too.

As a girl, if you said this, I might not take you back but I would at least give you the *****'s name cuz it's definitely illegal. But your ex seems wrong to not believe you and understand, that could have easily been her.
Reply 22
But I lost the girl I love. I am now called a cheater, a disgrace.

YOud been spiked, you had no control and your friends even said "a girl kissed you"... you are neither a cheater OR a disgrace. Your girlfriend is an idiot (sorry not sorry) for not believing you, and the ***** that spiked you committed a crime
So basically on Saturday I went to a few clubs and had a few pints - got quite tipsy but still in control and was wise enough still. We then moved into a pub which was having a little party, anyways getting to the story.. I bought a pint inside this pub we entered and I desperately had to go to the toilet. So I left my drink outside near the toilet bit on a table.

As soon as I came out, I picked up my pint and walked off to my friends. I sat down, and around 20 minutes something hit me. I started to feel very dizzy and I was very blurred. I couldn't remember anything after this but my friends said that a girl came up to me and kissed me, and checked my wallet (which had my id in) they managed to tell the girl to go away. Luckily that night my friends took me in a taxi home. In the morning, I woke up and could only remember walking into the pub. I messaged my friend and said "I can't remember last night at all, what happened & was it good?" my friend responded "A girl kissed you" my heart dropped. I'm not a cheat and I'm a loyal guy, I rang up my mother for advice because I was so scared to lose my girlfriend.

A few hours later, this girl who targetted me whilst I was spiked, she had managed to find my Facebook, find who my girlfriend was and manage to message her saying that I cheated on my girlfriend. I knew something had happened when texting my girlfriend as she just went silent, and then called herself a mug for loving me. She said it was a mistake ever getting with me, said I'm a cheat and that it was my fault for getting spiked. She then dumped me and blocked me off of everything.

I just want some of your opinions?

That's not your fault! really sorry that happened to you. some weird people floating around this world
the fact she called it all off cos "she touched her lips to yours" is kinda off? like especially if youve never been the type to allude to being disloyal
You were spiked and you asked your mates "was it good?"
🤣🤣🤣
I'm always extremely skeptical about these apparent cases of "spiking" - these exact symptoms seem to be totally in line with what would happen if you drank a bit too much, a bit too fast. Date rape spiking drugs are extremely rare and there doesn't even seem to be a motive here.
Reply 27
As everyone said, being spiked is a serious crime. I'd take it to the police anyway. Im sorry to hear about your girlfriend and I hope it works out for you but reporting that girl to the police will also prevent her going after other victims in the future. The bar should have CCTV so use that to advantage.
Tell the police and they may be able to see the CCTV footage if you can provide a time and place.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending