Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

GYG 2017-18 Reach for the A*s...or 9s or...whatever Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mez_merising)
    legit just came in, so shattered but cursed child was amazingggggg oh my just yessss yesss yess
    ummm so who can't wait to go back to school tomorrow(!)
    Glad to hear it was good! You just came back?! Wow must have been a longggg journey haha! Can't wait for school!

ReputationRep:
    Your GYG is so funny and real!! Deffo following!! Will grayson will grayson is one of the best too, I love it!!

ReputationRep:
    thanks!! have you seen it?
    nope but i’ve heard how good it is!
    school now ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A.N123)
    Glad to hear it was good! You just came back?! Wow must have been a longggg journey haha! Can't wait for school!
    yeah it was soo long but soooo worth it!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AvogadrosAvocado)
    Your GYG is so funny and real!! Deffo following!! Will grayson will grayson is one of the best too, I love it!!
    aw thank you!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by clouddbubbles)
    school now ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    i know the feeling...

ReputationRep:
    Mon 30th Oct

first day back, was kinda ok actually:

B i O L o G y
    we learnt some stuff on active transport, we've got a test next tuesday tho!!

C H e M i S T R y
    started a new topic on moles? couldn't get my head around it at first, but then i sorta got it?

L a T i N
    some adjective endings and adverbs, test set for the 13th Nov

D R a M a
    discussed the play we watched and made some notes, it's called "things i know to be true"

e N g L i S H
    a bore, read through inspector calls act 3. our teacher said she couldn't find the film, but we all know that she just doesn't like our class lol

now im just trying to get my art done and not procrastinate while my phone blows up with rants about how we have to do our dofe presentations on halloween!! they are kidding me oh my

ReputationRep:
    Tue 31st Oct

just got back from bloody dofe presentations. my phone broke
    will update brb from the shower. the central line absolutely stinks.

ReputationRep:
    fixed my phone. still drowning in art

todays lessons:

H i S T o R y
    why the league of nations flopped

G e R M a N
    headteacher covered so we basically sat in silence and did vocab work lmao

P s H e
    someone came in from teenage cancer trust, found it really amazing and the work they do for teens

e N g L i S H
    finally finished reading an inspector calls and our teacher found the film so we watched like 20 mins of it

C H e M i S T R y
    did some more moles stuff...idrk how i feel about them but my teacher is a g so he'll explain it tomorrow

ReputationRep:
    fixed my phone. still drowning in art

todays lessons:

history - why the league of nations flopped
    german - headteacher covered so we basically sat in silence and did vocab work lmao
    pshe - someone came in from teenage cancer trust, found it really amazing and the work they do for teens
    eng - finally finished reading an inspector calls and our teacher found the film so we watched like 20 mins of it
    chem - did some more moles stuff...idrk how i feel about them but my teacher is a g so he'll explain it tomorrow
    Hope you had a nice day xxx
    We just started Inspector Calls since we did English language paper 1 last term! We watched the bbc version of inspector calls and it was AMAZING!!!!!! Sheila is a cow just like her mum mrs birling hate those two ughhh. Are you watching the bbc adaptation? 😂😂😂😂

ReputationRep:
    Hope you had a nice day xxx
    We just started Inspector Calls since we did English language paper 1 last term! We watched the bbc version of inspector calls and it was AMAZING!!!!!! Sheila is a cow just like her mum mrs birling hate those two ughhh. Are you watching the bbc adaptation? 😂😂😂😂
    hope you had a lovely day xxx
    yess we are watching the bbc one!
    how'd you find the lang paper?

ReputationRep:
    hope you had a lovely day xxx
    yess we are watching the bbc one!
    how'd you find the lang paper?
    Hope you enjoy the bbc one! Its phenomenal!
    The lang paper was quite good but i had to be very fast!!!

ReputationRep:
    Hope you enjoy the bbc one! Its phenomenal!
    The lang paper was quite good but i had to be very fast!!!
    yeah my hand always hurts after a long essay!

ReputationRep:
    Wed 1st Nov

26 days till my birthday...

today was okay

M a T H s
    did some volume/surface area/frustrums stuff. i think my test is coming up soon

C H e M i S T R y
    balanced some equations, and talked some more about moles

P H y S i C a L jdsba e D u C a T I o N
    messed about in table tennis while watching the gcse pe group suffer their fitness test lol

A r T
    y11 had art mocks so we just had a cover teacher and talked about how behind we are

D R a M a
    made massive mindmaps about analyisng the play we watched

ReputationRep:
    waiting for the apprentice to start. done some bio hw on diffusion, osmosis and active transport

ReputationRep:
    Thurs 2nd Nov

well...today's defo been eventful:

M a T H s
    again, 1st thing. ughhhh did some more frustrum stuff but i found it easy? lol am i doing this right?

H i S T o R y
    pt. 2 of why the league of nations sucked

L a T i N
    translating and learning passive tenses

G e R M a N
    talking about sixthform and what a levels i wanna take

e N g L i S H
    idek, ...fell asleep halfway through so yeah. did some lang work i think?

and then...the bus journey home wellllll there was a crash and we stopped for a good 30 mins and the driver was like you can walk if you wanna so we all just got off and walked absoultely freezing and dark.

so how have you found the first week back??

ReputationRep:
    Thurs 2nd Nov

well...today's defo been eventful:

m a t h s - again, 1st thing. ughhhh did some more frustrum stuff but i found it easy? lol am i doing this right?

h i s t o r y - pt. 2 of why the league of nations sucked

l a t i n - translating and learning passive tenses

g e r m a n - talking about sixthform and what a levels i wanna take

e n g l i s h - idek, ...fell asleep halfway through so yeah. did some lang work i think?

and then...the bus journey home wellllll there was a crash and we stopped for a good 30 mins and the driver was like you can walk if you wanna so we all just got off and walked absoultely freezing and dark.

so how have you found the first week back??
    you’re lucky you can do two languages

my first week back hasn’t been too bad so far! i haven’t been very productive today but i’m enjoying what i’m learning apart from the pressure being put on me - also got a lot of tests coming up!

have you found this week easy or hard? i would say in the middle/easy for me!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by clouddbubbles)
    you’re lucky you can do two languages

my first week back hasn’t been too bad so far! i haven’t been very productive today but i’m enjoying what i’m learning apart from the pressure being put on me - also got a lot of tests coming up!

have you found this week easy or hard? i would say in the middle/easy for me!
    some people were crazy enough to take four languages!!

the pressure is building up, but im trying to keep it under control (i say that while im sat here crying about my art hw lmao)

this week was a good settling in, back to the heavy workload. i always seem to get the most hw on fridays! its soooo annoying bc i'd like my weekends free but its like the teachers are out to get us lol

how's the hw been for you?

ReputationRep:
    some people were crazy enough to take four languages!!

the pressure is building up, but im trying to keep it under control (i say that while im sat here crying about my art hw lmao)

this week was a good settling in, back to the heavy workload. i always seem to get the most hw on fridays! its soooo annoying bc i'd like my weekends free but its like the teachers are out to get us lol

how's the hw been for you?
    we were almost able to take 2 languages but then they were unable to offer it any more because of funding?? ughhhh

i would have done 2 languages but people were forced to take others after they dropped the language option so i’m kinda glad i didn’t now!

aw i hope your art hw ends up ok - art is a stressful subject and that’s kinda why i didn’t take it!

my workload isn’t too heavy, got loads of tests but a manageable amount of homework so it’s all good ahah

ReputationRep:
    legit just came in, so shattered but cursed child was amazingggggg oh my just yessss yesss yess
    ummm so who can't wait to go back to school tomorrow(!)
    Agh I have tickets for next July and I can't wait!!! It's giving me incentive to work hard for Gcses; if I don't revise-> no cursed child for me (kidding I'll see it anyway!)
    No spoilers but did it live up to expectations?!
    Ugh it's so long to wait and I'm way too excited
    Toastie x

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.