Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

GYG 2017-18 Reach for the A*s...or 9s or...whatever Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by clouddbubbles)
    we were almost able to take 2 languages but then they were unable to offer it any more because of funding?? ughhhh

i would have done 2 languages but people were forced to take others after they dropped the language option so i’m kinda glad i didn’t now!

aw i hope your art hw ends up ok - art is a stressful subject and that’s kinda why i didn’t take it!

my workload isn’t too heavy, got loads of tests but a manageable amount of homework so it’s all good ahah
    That’s good, hopefully we’ll be ok😅😅
    Have you got y10 mocks?
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toastiekid)
    Agh I have tickets for next July and I can't wait!!! It's giving me incentive to work hard for Gcses; if I don't revise-> no cursed child for me (kidding I'll see it anyway!)
    No spoilers but did it live up to expectations?!
    Ugh it's so long to wait and I'm way too excited
    Toastie x
    It was AMAZING!!!!! literally so good, totally beating my expectations. the book/script thing put people off but legit it’s amazing with actors and SFX but yessss. Have you read it? And scorpious my child oh my I love him and the actor! Who’s your fave?

I got tickets in August 2016 so it was a long wait too! What day are you seeing it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mez_merising)
    It was AMAZING!!!!! literally so good, totally beating my expectations. the book/script thing put people off but legit it’s amazing with actors and SFX but yessss. Have you read it? And scorpious my child oh my I love him and the actor! Who’s your fave?

I got tickets in August 2016 so it was a long wait too! What day are you seeing it?
    MY EXCITEMENT HAS NOW BEEN AMPLIFIED I CAN'T WAIT!
    I'm going at beginning of July idk the exact day but it's only eight months! And I've obviously read it but I'll pick a favourite after I've seen the play! Who's your favourite character outta the original series? Mine would be...ugh not sure.....maybe Hagrid?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toastiekid)
    MY EXCITEMENT HAS NOW BEEN AMPLIFIED I CAN'T WAIT!
    I'm going at beginning of July idk the exact day but it's only eight months! And I've obviously read it but I'll pick a favourite after I've seen the play! Who's your favourite character outta the original series? Mine would be...ugh not sure.....maybe Hagrid?
    gotta love some Draco Malfoy

ReputationRep:
    That’s good, hopefully we’ll be ok😅😅
    Have you got y10 mocks?
    no mocks yet! just loads of end of unit tests
    we have our year 10 mocks in june/july after exam season and our year 11 mocks the following november😫

ReputationRep:
    no mocks yet! just loads of end of unit tests
    we have our year 10 mocks in june/july after exam season and our year 11 mocks the following november😫
    my mocks are in march and y11 mocks in nov

ReputationRep:
    my mocks are in march and y11 mocks in nov
    yikeeesss!
    our y11 mocks are at the same time, but your year 10 mocks are pretty early :0

ReputationRep:
    yikeeesss!
    our y11 mocks are at the same time, but your year 10 mocks are pretty early :0
    yeah its kinda scary, we've also got this jack petchey public speaking on thursday and we also have to make our prefect applications soon! and there's sooooo many house events at school

ReputationRep:
    yeah its kinda scary, we've also got this jack petchey public speaking on thursday and we also have to make our prefect applications soon! and there's sooooo many house events at school
    wow! i don’t really have any of that, prefect applications are next year and we have a few christmas house events but nothing really stressy!

ReputationRep:
    Fri 3rd Nov

A r T
    kinda rubbish. we're working on this a1 piece which i hate, an the y11 mock work is all around us making me feel like crap also our teacher rants about us complaining about the amount of work and telling us to be orgainzed - but if she was organized herself and gave us some deadlines then maybe we wouldnt be in this mess!!!!!!!

P H y S i C a L jdsba e D u C a T I o N
    messing around in table tennis pt 2

C H e M i S T R y
    did some work on mole tables, kinda getting it now

P H y S i C s
    velocity work and oh my we got our tests back and i did terribleeeee i got 30/45 which is a 7.:cry2: guess who's not taking a level physics!

B i O L o G y
    revision lesson, did some more active transport, human life cycle which was interesting

agh physics is the worst! how do you find physics?

ReputationRep:
    wow! i don’t really have any of that, prefect applications are next year and we have a few christmas house events but nothing really stressy!
    we have crazy house events:

house karaoke (we don't take this seriously but each form has to sing and choreogaph a dance to a song)

house decorate-a-classroom (we spend a whole day decorating our form room and making a script to go with the theme. we might do the great british bake off as our classroom used to be the old cooking rooms)

house show (script, choreography, sing and costume a whole show in under 10 mins!)

house cakes (legit a day where everyone brings in cake for the schools birthday)

ReputationRep:
    we have crazy house events:

house karaoke (we don't take this seriously but each form has to sing and choreogaph a dance to a song)

house decorate-a-classroom (we spend a whole day decorating our form room and making a script to go with the theme. we might do the great british bake off as our classroom used to be the old cooking rooms)

house show (script, choreography, sing and costume a whole show in under 10 mins!)

house cakes (legit a day where everyone brings in cake for the schools birthday)
    wtf so many weird house events haha!

ReputationRep:
    Sat 4th Nov

legit just finished my room. got a new desk and painted the walls. did nothing lmao im gonna cry tomorrow.

ReputationRep:
    Sun 5th Nov

doing some bio revision

how's your weekend been?

ReputationRep:
    New desk!!
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    Some bad English analysis lol
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    Bio revision on cells. There’s sooooo much on this topic I can’t believe it!!
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    New desk!!
    Cool desk! Its really pretty! My desk is kinda plain lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A.N123)
    Cool desk! Its really pretty! My desk is kinda plain lol
    I only got it bc my desk was TINY before like I couldn’t fit two books at once😂😂

ReputationRep:
    grade 6 for this piece...um...well it was quite rushed. and yeah. kind of a downer tbh
    Attached Images

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.