Turn on thread page Beta

Anyone here been skydiving? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Anyone here been skydiving? If so how much did it cost where did you go and did you jump with an instructor attached or jump alone?

ReputationRep:
    nah they just pushed me out the aeroplane. no instructor, no parachute, nothing

they're mean like that

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I've done 2, in 2015. Both when I was in New Zealand - first was Taupo lake and was bloody freezing but amazing. The second was Fox Glacier, which is often named 2nd best in the world after Everest (which is rarely jumped by anyone anyway). Even better the second time around as you're more aware. Both were tandem, both around 15,000ft mark and cost around 600NZD including photos, not too expensive to be honest and totally worth it

ReputationRep:
    AngryRedhead :ahhhhh::awesome:

Poll
Cats or dogs?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.