Dandadda
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
I’ve already enrolled on my university course and I’ve been attending for the past 3 weeks now. My student finance says it’s scheduled to be payed today into my Barclays account but it’s not there yet. Can anyone tell me how long the average wait is
Rona SFE
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Dandadda)
I’ve already enrolled on my university course and I’ve been attending for the past 3 weeks now. My student finance says it’s scheduled to be payed today into my Barclays account but it’s not there yet. Can anyone tell me how long the average wait is
Hi Dandadda,

There is various reasons that your payment has not yet been submitted.

If on your payment schedule , the status of the payment is "awaiting confirmation"

That means we are waiting on your university to confirm your registration on the course, when received, the payment is automatically released.

They do this electronically through a system we share, it takes 24-48 hours to come across from them.

As soon as received the payment is prepared and submitted and it takes three to five working days for a bank transfer.

If that is the case speak to the university in order that they can do this for you.

Thanks Rona
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How do you prefer to get careers advice?

I like to speak to my friends and family (31)
11.36%
I like to do my own research online using careers specific websites (153)
56.04%
I like speaking to the careers advisors at school, college or uni (41)
15.02%
I prefer to listen watch videos or listen to podcasts of people in my chosen career (42)
15.38%
Something else (let us know in the thread) (6)
2.2%

Watched Threads