Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I’ve already enrolled on my university course and I’ve been attending for the past 3 weeks now. My student finance says it’s scheduled to be payed today into my Barclays account but it’s not there yet. Can anyone tell me how long the average wait is
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Official TSR Representative
    (Original post by Dandadda)
    I’ve already enrolled on my university course and I’ve been attending for the past 3 weeks now. My student finance says it’s scheduled to be payed today into my Barclays account but it’s not there yet. Can anyone tell me how long the average wait is
    Hi Dandadda,

There is various reasons that your payment has not yet been submitted.

If on your payment schedule , the status of the payment is "awaiting confirmation"

That means we are waiting on your university to confirm your registration on the course, when received, the payment is automatically released.

They do this electronically through a system we share, it takes 24-48 hours to come across from them.

As soon as received the payment is prepared and submitted and it takes three to five working days for a bank transfer.

If that is the case speak to the university in order that they can do this for you.

Thanks Rona

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.