Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi! Does anyone know when offers start to come through for biomed? I'm an international applicant

ReputationRep:
    I know someone with an offer from Bristol and there's someone else with an offer from another uni (can't remember where sorry), but it will depend on the university and when your application was sent to them.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    It very much depends on the University that you applied for sir.
    Some like Oxbridge, Imperial will interview before making offers
    Lancaster and York usually send out offers a few months after applications.

Just noted this is the Kings College section. I dont think they interview so should be months.

ReputationRep:
    Quite a few unis are giving out biomedical offers right now
    Such as Surrey , Keele and royal Holloway
    Kings are giving out offers quite quickly I got mine two days after sending UCAS and I didn’t have an interview
    Ik some unis say in their confirmation email such as Warwick that you will get a response with a certain amount of time eg 6 weeks
    But there are some unis that wait till they have all their applications and then give out offers so could be a few months wait
    Hopes this was helpful))

ReputationRep:
    Update, got a biomed offer yesterday!

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. King's College London
    Arts and Humanities (Strand Campus) Undergraduate
    Sat, 8 Sep '18
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.