Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Imperial College London Postgraduate Applicants 2018/2019

Scroll to see replies

Reply 240
Original post by krisha shah
Hi Luna,

I received an offer for the MSc Management course. What about you?

hey! Do you mind sharing please your profile? Im applying to the same program. And how long did it take after the interview for you to receive the offer?
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Hi, Has anyone applied for MSc in Sustainable Energy Futures and got an offer?
Original post by ispirazione23
Hey there, I applied for MRes Controlled Quantum Dynamics and MSc Physics with Nanophotonics as my second choice three weeks ago, my second referee upload his reference yesterday though :wink:

Applied for an MSc in physics. Got the notification on the 28th February that it's been received by the department. Now let the anxiety begin. How did yours go?
I also applied to msc in sustainable energy futures but still no respond. When did u apply?
I applied for MSc Genomic Medicine on 4th February.
Interview on 8th March.
Received my offer letter today, 14th March :-)
(edited 6 years ago)
I applied for MSc in Conservation Science. I submitted back in January but my references didn’t get in until end of February due to the technical difficulties in their system. When would I except to hear back for an interview? Did anyone else in this degree have a similar timeline?
(edited 6 years ago)
Has anyone heard from the MSc Finance department (20th Feb Deadline) ??
Original post by Meandonlyme
Has anyone heard from the MSc Finance department (20th Feb Deadline) ??

Hi, I applied for MSc Finance on 19th February, I got my interview last week, but I don't have an answer yet.What about you ?
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by sacha.dm
Hi, I applied for MSc Finance on 19th February, I got my interview last week, but I don't have an answer yet.What about you ?

I had my interview 2 weeks ago and I haven't heard since. I am assuming they will release all the decisions on their deadline day.

How was your interview and whats your profile like?
Original post by Meandonlyme
I had my interview 2 weeks ago and I haven't heard since. I am assuming they will release all the decisions on their deadline day.

How was your interview and whats your profile like?

I am not very proud of my interview... especially concerning the written question...
I am a penultimate year student in a French engineering school. I am studying towards a Master's degree in applied mathematics and computing.
And you, how was your interview ?
Original post by sacha.dm
I am not very proud of my interview... especially concerning the written question...
I am a penultimate year student in a French engineering school. I am studying towards a Master's degree in applied mathematics and computing.
And you, how was your interview ?

Same here. Written question wasn't impressive, the others were fine. And I have completed my Bachelors in Chemical Engineering in the UK itself. Im currently gaining some experience before I join Masters.

Whats your insurance choice (Mine is RMFE) and have you applied anywhere else other than Imperial? I have applied to LSE although, I haven't yet heard from them as well. Also, If you are in your penultimate year does that mean you are applying for Fall 2019?
Yesterday my interview went very bad for Strategic Marketing whether speaking or writing test :frown: I guess a rejected email will be sending to me soonnnnn
Reply 252
Got an offer for an MSc in Advanced Chemical Engineering. Anyone else in a similar boat?
Original post by DS690
Got an offer for an MSc in Advanced Chemical Engineering. Anyone else in a similar boat?

Could you share how long you have waited an offer for Msc advanced chem eng
Thanks
Original post by DS690

Me too

Hey, I have just applied to the Translational Neuroscience program. I was wondering if anyone had been accepted and if so would they be able to give me a rough timeline from when they applied to when they received an offer

Hi guys, anyone applying for Masters conversion course in Computer Science? How can I find out if they are still sending out offers, is it too late? There is no deadline for applications, but they give offers on a first come basis.
Reply 257
Original post by cmik1
hey! Do you mind sharing please your profile? Im applying to the same program. And how long did it take after the interview for you to receive the offer?
Hey, I applied to MSc Management too, have you heard back from them?
Reply 258
Original post by 091796
Hey, I applied to MSc Management too, have you heard back from them?

i did my interview 3 weeks ago. still no news
how abt you?
Reply 259
Original post by cmik1
i did my interview 3 weeks ago. still no news
how abt you?
did my interview 2 weeks ago and still no news too

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending