Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

All I can think about is her!?!? Watch

ReputationRep:
    So I met this girl on tinder, as you do... Ive matched many before and been on a few dates.

However, this girl I actually liked and have spoken to her everyday for 5 months now and have been on 6 "dates". I emphasise the word "date" because I am not sure if it is.

So on these 6 dates we have yet to kiss, she talks a lot and we get on really well but I am getting depressed now.

All I have been thinking about is her for 5 months, I am 21 and need to think about career, studying and my life BUT she is all I think about all day everyday 😣

It feels like she is pretty much my girlfriend but without the sexual contact yet, but how do I kiss her? She is very shy as well as I can see when I drop her off she looks nervous, do I just ask her? Honestly I dont know what to do and how to do it, I keep on hugging her and just pecking her on the cheek like a bell end....

Uhhhhhhhhhhh

ReputationRep:
    Next time you see each other, and you're hugging or cuddling or whatever, you're already pretty close and you might as well lean in for a kiss. Her reaction will tell you what you want to know.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 18, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.