Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I posted a means tested pff2 form around the 20th september - called a few weeks later and apparently they had no record of it which meant it was lost.

As of current my student entitlement is wrong. I should be, like the previous two years, entitled to full means tested amount of student finance (including grants). Yet it states only the basic repayable rate.

I resent the pff2 form and online declaration by post last Thursday and still nothing has updated with regards to my entitlement nor declaration form being received. I sent it "signed for" this time - so I know it has been received by someone. It states someone signed for it 24 hours after it being posted.

It's now the 3rd week into term and I have no access at all to finance. Please advise when this will be resolved.
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Hi James1997c,

If we received your PFF2 form and your Online Declaration Form on 13 October then you would need to allow a bit more time for them to be processed as they are still within our timescales.

We are currently taking up to 22 working days for processing PFF2 forms so this will be done by 6 November and your online account would be updated on 7 November. Declaration forms are taking four working days to be processed so that will be processed by close of business today so check your online account tomorrow for an update.

Thanks

Laura

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.