Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Which university from those is better at law? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChemistryGuy1998)
    What were your predicted grades/achieved grades and ur GCSEs?
    What thread was this posted on?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by new1234)
    What thread was this posted on?
    It was on this thread but the guy seems to have deleted his posts which is a bit strange

ReputationRep:
    It was on this thread but the guy seems to have deleted his posts which is a bit strange
    Weird. Do we think he was lying? Have you heard about anyone else getting a Law offer from Warwick?

ReputationRep:
    Weird. Do we think he was lying? Have you heard about anyone else getting a Law offer from Warwick?
    Probably was lying, I haven't got an offer and neither has anyone else I know

ReputationRep:
    Probably was lying, I haven't got an offer and neither has anyone else I know
    Lol so weird. When do you think they will start giving offers? You applying for Law too? When did you submit and what are you predicted grades? What other unis you applying for? Lol sorry for so many q's.

ReputationRep:
    Lol so weird. When do you think they will start giving offers? You applying for Law too? When did you submit and what are you predicted grades? What other unis you applying for? Lol sorry for so many q's.
    I'm a gap year student and I've already achieved A*A*A, submitted on 27th September, applying for LSE, Oxford, Bristol and Durham also. What about you?

ReputationRep:
    warwick
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    I'm a gap year student and I've already achieved A*A*A, submitted on 27th September, applying for LSE, Oxford, Bristol and Durham also. What about you?
    Ah where did you apply last year? Howcome you decided to take a gap year if you dont mind me asking? Have you already taken the LNAT then?

Im applying to Cambridge, UCL, Kings, Warwick and Birmingham.

ReputationRep:
    Ah where did you apply last year? Howcome you decided to take a gap year if you dont mind me asking? Have you already taken the LNAT then?

Im applying to Cambridge, UCL, Kings, Warwick and Birmingham.
    Only predicted AAA so couldn't go to top unis so reapplied, my LNAT is tommorow

ReputationRep:
    Only predicted AAA so couldn't go to top unis so reapplied, my LNAT is tommorow
    Ah I see! Good luck!! LEt me know how it goes!!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.