Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    https://www.nbcnews.com/news/all/sil...ng-men-n811466

ReputationRep:
    Given that the most at risk are those who've had a lot of sexual partners, most people on TSR are safe...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Drewski)
    Given that the most at risk are those who've had a lot of sexual partners, most people on TSR are safe...
    I wasn't prepared for that and spilled my tea everywhere. Have your trophy :lol:
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    I got my hopes up and was preparing for the cancer till I realised it was sexually transmitted. Yep, I’m never getting this form of cancer.
    • TSR Group Staff

ReputationRep:
    TSR Group Staff
    (Original post by Drewski)
    Ouch. Safe from cancer maybe, but I think you just sent quite a few people to the emergency burn ward… :headfire:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FriendlyPenguin)
    I remember the WHO warning about this a few months ago. Nobody will use protection for oral sex though, and there isn't herd immunity yet, so...
    Given that these are things which happened years or decades ago, a "few months ago" hardly represents a major warning that could have prevented this occurrence.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FriendlyPenguin)
    No no, I remember the WHO warning about this specific virus, not about the general risk of promiscuity.
    Yes, but read the article. The guy mentioned in it had cancer a year or so ago, but contracted the virus over 20 years ago.

A warning from a couple of months ago is pointless.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.