Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone on here ever tried it I had it for the first time last week at a place called Itsu have you guys ever tried it what did you think? Where did you try it? Would you recommended where you went? What did you have?
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Sushi is great! Sushi is life! I would eat it all day if I didn't have a fish allergy
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    I really like sushi. It's super expensive but healthy and makes a nice meal if you have it with something. I tend to get mine from Waitrose.

My favourite is maki.

Nigiri is really nice too.

And there's also the California roll
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Sushi is lovely, but Itsu isn't great.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Juno)
    Sushi is lovely, but Itsu isn't great.
    No where would you recommend? the thing that struck me about Itsu it that if you have an allergy to something like ginger or chili wasabi they will make what you want fresh without the bits you can't eat.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jonathanemptage)
    Has anyone on here ever tried it I had it for the first time last week at a place called Itsu have you guys ever tried it what did you think? Where did you try it? Would you recommended where you went? What did you have?
    Sushi tastes awesome with wasabi sauce. I like spicy food so I like to eat it with wasabi. I specially like the shrimp and salmon ones.
    I suggest Rendezvous Express in the UK. but if you want the original one then you will definitely have to go to its birth place XD
    • TSR Support Team
    • Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    It's one of my favourite things :love:
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    I prefer spaghetti
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    No where would you recommend? the thing that struck me about Itsu it that if you have an allergy to something like ginger or chili wasabi they will make what you want fresh without the bits you can't eat.
    Most places - that aren't supermarkets - can do that, though. It's just a standard restaurant thing.

Wasabi is a good chain, although I think they're just in London. But even Yo! Sushi is better than Itsu.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Juno)
    Most places - that aren't supermarkets - can do that, though. It's just a standard restaurant thing.

Wasabi is a good chain, although I think they're just in London. But even Yo! Sushi is better than Itsu.
    I'm in reading so we have Sushi Mania Yo! Sushi or Itsu to choose from.

ReputationRep:
    Eat it at Wasabi or Yo Sushi.

ReputationRep:
    I hate cooked fish but love sushi
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    I'm not a fan of sushi but I love sashimi as long as it isn't prawn
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Never tried so far, but people who did say it did taste like fish so much, rather like rice.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 18, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.