Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    i love someone but i cant have him coz his dad dosent like people the drink help what do i do

ReputationRep:
    I'm sorry could you reframe the sentence?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by coffecoffecoffe)
    i love someone but i cant have him coz his dad dosent like people the drink help what do i do
    You can't be with him because his dad doesn't like those that drink alcohol?

.. Then don't drink around his dad? Drink a bit less altogether? And yeah, work on your sentences.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FloralHybrid)
    You can't be with him because his dad doesn't like those that drink alcohol?

.. Then don't drink around his dad? Drink a bit less altogether? And yeah, work on your sentences.
    you go four days without sleep

i don't even drink that much anyway

ReputationRep:
    you go four days without sleep

i don't even drink that much anyway
    You go four days without sleep? What?

If you don't drink that much anyway then why is it a problem?
    I don't see the issue here. Don't drink near his dad. It's not that difficult.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
    • Very Important Poster

Maybe you could stop drinking.
    Dont drink around them?
    Find a new bf?
    Get him to find a new dad?

ReputationRep:
    then, I think you should be fine. Just don't mess things up when you're around his dad. I see you get anxious about it. Get some sleep and take care. I wish both of you good luck

ReputationRep:
    aaah classic dad and boyfriend crisis...#unrequitedlove.....i feel u..Lol... my friend had a similar problem but it was HER that didnt like the guy 'drinking' but try talking to your bf and tell them to make a better impression in front of your dad...show your dad that he is mature,responsible and give examples of why you fell in love with him and all the right reasons.... these things can't be controlled becuase we all have freedom to legally drink etc...its a personal choice...although it's not the best choice so u Could try advising him to stop/cut down if he drinks a lot,etc.... anyways good luck

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FloralHybrid)
    You go four days without sleep? What?

If you don't drink that much anyway then why is it a problem?
    I don't see the issue here. Don't drink near his dad. It's not that difficult.
    i have four exams to study for
    i don't know the issue is

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Riya027)
    then, I think you should be fine. Just don't mess things up when you're around his dad. I see you get anxious about it. Get some sleep and take care. I wish both of you good luck
    thanks the great help

ReputationRep:
    Oh well.
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    i have four exams to study for
    i don't know the issue is
    What exactly does this have to do with loving someone? It seems like an entirely different issue.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    What exactly does this have to do with loving someone? It seems like an entirely different issue.
    Is that Will Smith on your avatar?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by T-Sri)
    aaah classic dad and boyfriend crisis...#unrequitedlove.....i feel u..Lol... my friend had a similar problem but it was HER that didnt like the guy 'drinking' but try talking to your bf and tell them to make a better impression in front of your dad...show your dad that he is mature,responsible and give examples of why you fell in love with him and all the right reasons.... these things can't be controlled becuase we all have freedom to legally drink etc...its a personal choice...although it's not the best choice so u Could try advising him to stop/cut down if he drinks a lot,etc.... anyways good luck
    thanks i only drink once every 2rd month

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DYoverDX)

really doctor house ?
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    So you can't be with someone because his dad doesn't like you drinking? Seems legit.
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DYoverDX)
    It's Nick Young.

ReputationRep:
    Were you drunk when you wrote this.

But seriously, if you love him, then quit alcohol...Do you love alcohol more than him?

ReputationRep:
    Concentrate on your exams and think about your drinking issues when you are sober Good luck.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by solar222222)
    Were you drunk when you wrote this.

But seriously, if you love him, then quit alcohol...Do you love alcohol more than him?
    him

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 18, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.