Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    I'm a mature student who lives in the middle of nowhere in the countryside. And the closest tutor to me is 20 miles away from me. Is it okay I use an online tutor instead and use them as my reference?

    I don't even remember any of the names of the teachers when I was in school, so I have no way of contacting them.

    I think it should be fine. You could contact the UCAS- they're active on FB and twitter and they might be the best people to ask for.
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.