What game are you currently playing? Watch

Pigster
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by TheCyborg)
I just paused my Factorio. I'm 70 hours into the game and completed it twice. Sometimes it was difficult to go to sleep.
3911 hours in

I'm not touching 0.17 for a while. Too much life keeps passing me by.
Airmed
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Second run through of Thronebreaker.
NotNotBatman
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
A few hours into Sekiro, amazing game.
noggins
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
I'm circulating the following titles on PS3.

Dead Space 2
Demon's Souls
Neo Contra
The Secret of Monkey Island
10yearslate
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
I've just picked up 'Cities: Skylines' in a sale. Seems like a nice game to play before bed.

I've also been alternating between 'The Witcher 3' and 'Kingdom Hearts 3'. Between work and college I haven't had a lot of time to sink into them though.
Idg a damn
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Stardew valley
Last edited by Idg a damn; 5 months ago
username4454836
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
AC Rogue since I got it on Games for Gold a little while back. It is a damn good game, I really love the "old style" AC games, none of this leveled enemies bull****.
username4454836
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by Pigster)
3911 hours in

I'm not touching 0.17 for a while. Too much life keeps passing me by.
Do you dream about conveyer belts?
Other_Owl
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Bayonetta and Sims 4.
Stiff Little Fingers
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
HITMAN 2, going through and trying some of the other assassination challenges (achieving Silent assassin, suit only in Mumbai by driving a train into two of the targets may be my finest achievement). Just really struggling to get back to RDR2, part way through the epilogue and struggling to find the motivation after story happened at the end of chapter 6.
username4454836
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by Stiff Little Fingers)
HITMAN 2, going through and trying some of the other assassination challenges (achieving Silent assassin, suit only in Mumbai by driving a train into two of the targets may be my finest achievement). Just really struggling to get back to RDR2, part way through the epilogue and struggling to find the motivation after story happened at the end of chapter 6.
Is Hitman 2 as good as the first one?

The epilogue is a nice wind down from the story after what happened. It is worth finishing to get closure.
Stiff Little Fingers
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by Decahedron)
Is Hitman 2 as good as the first one?

The epilogue is a nice wind down from the story after what happened. It is worth finishing to get closure.
I'd say so yeah, it's changed up some of the mechanics a bit (like hiding in foliage and the addition of briefcases for smuggling that doesn't make some levels as infuriating (Colorado) as they used to be.

I'll probably get round to it, I've only got the exotics, hunting requests and legendary fish/animals left to do outside of the story for 100% completion so will push through.
username4454836
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
I'd say so yeah, it's changed up some of the mechanics a bit (like hiding in foliage and the addition of briefcases for smuggling that doesn't make some levels as infuriating (Colorado) as they used to be.

I'll probably get round to it, I've only got the exotics, hunting requests and legendary fish/animals left to do outside of the story for 100% completion so will push through.
Since it is pay day today I will buy it now and get to download while I'm at work.

Have you done all the RDR2 challenges?!
Stiff Little Fingers
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Since it is pay day today I will buy it now and get to download while I'm at work.

Have you done all the RDR2 challenges?!
Yep. Gambler 8 was a nightmare, the rest were all pretty easy
username4454836
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Yep. Gambler 8 was a nightmare, the rest were all pretty easy
:eek4: The herbalist ones are just... :eek3:

I just want more story to play.
Stiff Little Fingers
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
:eek4: The herbalist ones are just... :eek3:

I just want more story to play.
The only problem with herbalist is herbalist 9, and it's the lack of way of tracking what you still need. I spent ages on 42 of 43 until I realised that the lady's slipper orchid in my inventory was from before I started the challenge and I needed to pick another one for it to count.

Yep. I'd like a spin off, what Sadie was doing in the years between the end of chapter 6 and the epilogue. I'd happily take undead nightmare 2. As is I'm probably going to hit 100% completion then go back to a save I have in chapter 4 and freeroam forever. All I lose out on staying there is Hamish and Buell
mj2017
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
I'm currently playing Resident Evil 2 Remake and 7. After this, the next game I'm going to play is Megaman.
alan55
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Overwatch and Secret of Mana. I like to diversify.
Brain Damage
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Just finished Baldur's Gate 2. Now to start on Vampire The Masquerade Bloodlines.
StudyBunny33
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Minecraft and fortniteee! :3
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you attending a Global Climate Strike?

Yes, I'm striking (10)
5.49%
No, but I wanted to/I support the cause (101)
55.49%
No (71)
39.01%

Watched Threads