Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What game are you currently playing? Watch

Runescapeeeee osrs tho
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    I'm regularly mixing between Cities Skylines, Watch Dogs 2, Star Stable and Stardew Valley. I have Sims 4 on my laptop but I may buy the PS4 version or ask for it for Xmas. Just waiting on RDR 2.

ReputationRep:
    I've recently been playing Hearts of Iron IV, CS:GO and PUBG. And I'm awful at all of them.
    (Only Silver Elite Master in CS)

ReputationRep:
    Town of Salem

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FloralHybrid)
    Bouncing between Outlast (Nothing like ******** your pants at 1pm) and the Sims. ☺️
    Which outlast? I have completed outlast 2 but not the first one. Sooo scary
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Kingdom hearts 358/2 (?)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xchloeann)
    Which outlast? I have completed outlast 2 but not the first one. Sooo scary
    Other way round for me - Iveonly got the first one ☺️

And it’s bloody terrifying!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FloralHybrid)
    Other way round for me - Iveonly got the first one ☺️

And it’s bloody terrifying!
    Some of the jump scares in the second one, omg they were horrific 😂 even in broad daylight 😂

ReputationRep:
    mirrors edge later i am gonna play burnout revenge

ReputationRep:
    HIT(Heroes of Incredible Tales)

And here's some shameless self advertising of some of my unlisted duels

ReputationRep:
    Currently Diablo 3 reaper of souls addition however due to my college work I have not had much time to play recently!

ReputationRep:
    south park the fractured but Whole. haven't got too far in it yet as I don't have an Xbox one so I can only play it when I come home from uni 😭

ReputationRep:
    Super Mario bros 2 and Mario cart 7

ReputationRep:
    cupheads
    this is masked as dark souls lol
    dont get triggered

ReputationRep:
    I pretty much just switch between Overwatch and Skyrim. I play Overwatch during events and when the comp seasons start, get mad over comp ranking or not getting a skin I want, switch to Skyrim to play something non-competitive, get frustrated by quests, go back over to Overwatch for the next event. It's like a cycle.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by EmmaRebecca1997)
    I pretty much just switch between Overwatch and Skyrim. I play Overwatch during events and when the comp seasons start, get mad over comp ranking or not getting a skin I want, switch to Skyrim to play something non-competitive, get frustrated by quests, go back over to Overwatch for the next event. It's like a cycle.
    You looking forward to moira coming out this week?

ReputationRep:
    I've been kind of burnt out on vidya recently. Usually I play LoL, and I'm on a backlog of Bioshock 2, The Talos Principle, Wolfenstein: The Old Blood, Fallout: New Vegas, etc.

ReputationRep:
    CS and PUBG

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vikingninja)
    You looking forward to moira coming out this week?
    I thought she wasn't going live for a while yet? I've already tried her on PTR though and she's quite good she just has longer range than I expected. She's a definite game changer though she is more of a stealth hero which is interesting for a healer
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by EmmaRebecca1997)
    I thought she wasn't going live for a while yet? I've already tried her on PTR though and she's quite good she just has longer range than I expected. She's a definite game changer though she is more of a stealth hero which is interesting for a healer
    They referred to the free weekend having access to 26 heroes and this hasn't been changed for about a week so its very likely she'll be released this week. Honestly gonna one trick her in comp because I find it dreadful at the moment so I'm just gonna give zero ****s (also mercy is no longer a necessary pick so I won't be mass reported lol now she's getting nerfed). Already lost 400 SR this season and I started 8 off master (got to master last season).

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.