Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    my GCSEs are 10A*(Inc. maths) and 2As
    predicted A levels are A* in Maths and Economics and A in Biology and Chemistry
    Should I apply to UCL without further maths/is it unlikely to get an offer without it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KTPL)
    my GCSEs are 10A*(Inc. maths) and 2As
    predicted A levels are A* in Maths and Economics and A in Biology and Chemistry
    Should I apply to UCL without further maths/is it unlikely to get an offer without it?
    Plenty have gotten offers without Further Maths - not even a requirement (which isn't exactly hard to research..). You have A* predicted grade in Math, which is fine.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks, I have already researched about further maths but there were mixed responses and it seemed to be highly regarded so thanks for the clarification.
    (Original post by Ze Witcher)
    Plenty have gotten offers without Further Maths - not even a requirement (which isn't exactly hard to research..). You have A* predicted grade in Math, which is fine.

ReputationRep:
    You can get an offer without FM. Your grades are really good

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.