Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Crushing to an extreme? Or am I a normal 13 year old? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Firstly, yes i do understand that this forum is for important stuff and that probably 90% of people on this forum are older than me. That, however, is the reason I am asking a student page about a guy... Last year I did a drama production with my school and it was really fun (drama is my life everything and anything to do with drama I will be involved in it is the only group I have ever fitted in to) and there was this guy that I hadn't really noticed except for the fact that he is really short and he is in my house so I just knew him as the short guy in Field (my house.) Also just to point out he is in the year above me - year 10 - so we have no anything together, and I think his friends made him do the production so we can't get to know each other through this years one. okay woah sorry I'm rambling... basically... I noticed him in rehearsals and stuff, the cast was only around 10 people so we all kinda talked a bit - mainly just to the people we knew but it was small enough for us all to know everyone's names and stuff - and he was really good at drama so I was like yeah he's so nice he's amazing at drama and he's really really good looking (i'm not saying that appearance are in the criteria but the first thing most people notice is that so..) anyway.... that was last May and we talked maybe a few time in rehearsals and while we were on stage we had a couple of scenes together. Now it is October and I still like him so much. The only issue is, i have no idea how to get him to see me. I just want to be friends with him, I know he knows who I am cause his locker is so close to mine and because of the production and we have a snapchat streak ahaha... Anyway... every time i see him, and I mean EVERY TIME i see him maybe 4-5 times a day? and everytime i see him i get butterflies and i blush so much and i just start smiling like a crazy person! And yesterday I was in physics and he was walking past the door was wide open and the teacher started yelling i looked out the door and he was just standing there making a really really weird face and i mirrored him and just went crazy red for like the next 10 minutes! hahaha If someone could please just tell me that this is normal I would absolutely appreciate it so much, I just realised how long this is sorry I understand no one will read this but eh it feels good to get this off my chest only two of my friends know. If you're reading this Liam idk why you would have but there are so many connections to you in this so hey... hahahah.

ReputationRep:
    So cute. Of course this is normal, don't think about it too much. I was in a similar situation when I was your age..enjoy it! Maybe try and become a close friend?

ReputationRep:
    It's normal at least you haven't hit the obsessive stage like me.

ReputationRep:
    this is normalll, just go for it youll never know unless you try, one year difference isnt weird theres manyy relationships like that at school,

ReputationRep:
    take his twix by force.

On a serious note = Stick to your books. D+ck won't make you moneyyyyyyyyyy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _mitigantsea)
    So cute. Of course this is normal, don't think about it too much. I was in a similar situation when I was your age..enjoy it! Maybe try and become a close friend?
    haha thank you, i'll keep you posted haha just kidding

ReputationRep:
    just normal dw ur fine. i have been through worse things so this is nothing. try tlking more often to get closer to him if u really like him.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 19, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What time of year is the worst for students?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.